'Let's Excel with Microsoft Excel' course would take you through 6 levels:
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Basic data entry & understanding of most-frequently used shortcut keys along with the reference file of all shortcut keys available in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of most-frequently used formulae in Microsoft Excel with the help of practical examples along with reference file for future reference.
- Pivot tables & charts with the help of practical examples along with reference file for future reference.
- Understanding of functionality of every button given under each main function of the Microsoft Excel's Ribbon with the use of practical example along with reference file for future reference.
- 6. Understanding of advanced functionalities available in Microsoft Excel such as Advanced Formulae, What-if Analysis, Power Pivot, Power Query, etc.
Why You Should Specifically Take This Course?
This course would particularly help you in gaining confidence while working on Microsoft Excel because of the following reasons:
- The course starts with the discussion of most basic items such as key terminologies used in Microsoft Excel and goes up to the advanced level of using power pivot, power query, etc.
- The course includes understanding of functionality of every button available in Microsoft Excel's Ribbon with the help of practical example.
- Microsoft Excel & PPT files have been attached with the lectures for better understanding as well as future reference.
- The lectures have been sequentially designed so as to understand all the items in a structured manner.
- The lectures have been divided into 35 video lectures with an average duration of 4 mins each for ease of learning & reference.
- Lifetime Access to the course once you are enrolled.
- A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all enrollers who undertake this MS Excel course.
After the completion of this course, you will learn & understand the utility of Microsoft Excel and would be confident while using it in your professional as well as personal lives.
Should You Take this Course if You are a Beginner or Not a Beginner?
The course starts with the understanding of most basic items such as key terminologies used in Microsoft Excel, however it also goes up to the advanced level such as understanding of what-if analysis, power pivot, power query, etc.
Also, this course includes the understanding of functionality of every button available in Microsoft Excel's Ribbon with the help of practical examples. A lot of these functionalities are not known to people who have been using Microsoft Excel for a long period of time and these functionalities would help you increase your efficiency and effectiveness.
Now, if you would like to understand the overall layout and feel of the course, I would request you to go through the preview video of the course.
However, before that, I assure you that this course would be a fun and learning experience for you and it would transform the way you work with numbers.
Enrol for this course to experience yourself how such a vast and detailed tool like Microsoft Excel can be understood along with practical examples with the help of 35 video lectures with an average duration of 4 mins each.
Who this course is for
- Students & Freshers who want to learn & understand Microsoft Excel starting from Fundamentals to Advanced Level.
- Professionals who want to learn & understand the Advanced functionalities of Microsoft Excel such as Advanced Formulae, Power Pivot, Power Query, etc.
- Very easy to follow along with, as this is my first "on-line" course; great examples! ~ Michael S.
- Good explanation and relevant resources attached for practice ~ Aman H.
- This course has been a great learning experience for me. I'm a Tax Advocate by profession and I have been using Microsoft Excel on a regular basis since a long time. However, after watching this course, I realised that several routine tasks can be performed with higher efficiency and in less time by using various functionalities given in Microsoft Excel. I expect to save approximately 1.5 hours to 2 hours a day by using the techniques taught in this course. I personally feel that the best thing about this course is that the functionalities of each button under Ribbon has been explained clearly and with examples, which would help me to a large extent. If you are looking for efficiency in your Excel tasks, this course would be a perfect match for your for sure. Thanks! ~ Abhijeet A.
- Comprehensive and well explained. Must watch for beginners ~ Anula W.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you'll be confident in showcasing your Microsoft Excel skills in your personal as well as professional lives, allowing you to:
- Understand utility of Microsoft Excel in personal as well as professional lives
- Input, analyze & manage data to make informed decisions
- Use Microsoft Excel hacks to perform your work faster and with more efficiency
- Create interactive & communicative reports by using Pivot Tables, Charts, Power Pivot, Power Query etc.
- Be comfortable with use of frequently-used shortcut keys, formulae along with some advanced formulae.
- Automate your day-to-day Microsoft Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros.
- No Prior Excel Knowledge Required.
- You will need a computer or laptop with Windows with any version of Excel installed in it to follow along with Instructor (some techniques might not work on Mac).
- Willingness to learn, understand and build & enhance confidence while using Microsoft Excel.