Personal Data and Privacy Protection is taking spotlight in Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management. Especially so nowadays with the rise of Artificial Intelligence and widespread use of Internet in more and more everyday.
I believe that privacy and data protection approach is not just a requirement for compliance but it should be the ethical way as to how a business or even non-profit organisation is run, where respect is accorded to each individual, whether they are customers, employees, stakeholders or public.
Thus, I like to advocate and provide advisory for better data and privacy protection to organisations while ensuring that business runs as normal with ethical practices and designed with data protection in mind. I have created a game called Data Heist to educate players on cyber hygiene and basic data protection principles (https://youtu.be/T8VOaN926Ak).
I still believe that there is always a better, faster, cheaper and more efficient way to get things done through, optimisation of processes, innovation, training and sometimes technology.
Experiences from teaching in school and a range of businesses in countries in South East Asia that involve grassroots to policy makers have helped hone me to add value to the clients and communities whom I serve.
- Personal Data Protection
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Process Optimisation
- Operational Competency and Excellence
- Risk Management
- Development of Curriculum and Operational Manuals
- Engagement Programs (Team Building and CSR)
- Training and Coaching
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Outdoor and Adventure Education
- Food and Beverage
My goal in life is to add value to every situation possible; be it at work or being a passenger of Spaceship Earth.
To add value is to Enhance, Engage, Elevate. This may be for the event, person or organisation.
- If you want to go Fast; First Go Slow - Insoo Kim Berg
- Pain is Temporary; Giving up last Forever - Lance Armstrong
- Integrity is the Essence of Everything Successful - Richard Buckminister Fuller