With the advent of social media and the gig economy, personal branding has become more important than ever. This is because if you do not take care of your personal brand, others will take care of it, and they may not do it favorably. This is support by Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, saying, “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
Personal branding is that combination of experiences and skills making you who you are. Branding is that mixture of how you image yourself to the world and how people see you. Effective branding will make you different from competitions and help you build trust with your prospective clients or employers.
This course is designed differently as:
- You’ll find it’s concise; explanation is right to the point;
- It has professional instructional videos with expressive graphics and animations;
- and the animation case studies will help you practice what you’ve learnt in real life situations.
- Great content and straight to the point ~ Hammed A
- Insightful and really educative ~ Sanni N
- Define your public image.
- Control your public image.
- Understand the differences between your professional brand and your personal brand.
- Utilize social sites to present and control your brand appropriately.
- Strengthen and sharpen your brand.
- Overcome crises your brand may face.
- Create a professional appearance.
No prerequisites required except for strong determination to develop sales skills.