Over the years, I have seen too many English learners stay intermediate speakers. They never seem to make progress to an advanced level.
I specifically focus on helping learners go from an intermediate level of English to a high level in the quickest time possible.
The idea is that this course can be used like a tool-box. When you lose motivation with language learning, or when the methods you're using aren't helping you to reach fluency, then you can use this course to choose some new methods and techniques to work on. The overall goal is always speaking fluency, as that is what most students are trying to achieve.
If this sounds like you, I know how frustrating this can be. You want to be able to express yourself without thinking about tenses, prepositions, vocabulary, sentence structure etc. You want to be able to understand native speakers on television and during conversation. You want to feel confident about your level and impress people with your clear pronunciation.
The problem is this...
You can’t do this. You don’t feel confident. You can’t express yourself freely. And you have difficulty understanding others.
I know that English is important to you. Soon, actually in this Course, I will explain how you can make big improvements to your English and help you become an independent learner.
First, I want to share something with you... You are the only person responsible for your progress. The reason you are at your current level is because of the decisions you have made up to this point. I know this might sound quite harsh, but it’s the truth.
However... you should be really excited about this fact. Why? Because you have the control to decide what level of English you have in the future by making better decisions today. I designed this course because I wanted to give more power back to English learners just like you. I want you to take control of your learning and know exactly what you need to do to reach the level you’ve always wanted.
- You control your future. You control the level you are going to have. Anyone who is taking this course has everything they need to reach a high level of English.
I will continue to add lectures to the course, change some parts, add extra resources etc as time goes on and as I find new techniques and methods to share. This course will definitely be a continual work-in-progress over the years as I continue to improve it. So all feedback is welcome! The feedback will help me to change things and provide a course that can help students reach fluency.
Including you, if you are ready to speak English with confidence, these 10-step plan is exactly what you need right now.
This course will be different from other English learning books you have read before. But I know you’re ready for a change. I know you’re ready to do what works.
So, let’s get straight into step one.
Who this course is for
- Students with an English level somewhere between lower intermediate to advanced
- Students who would like to improve their fluency using natural methods that work
What you'll learn
- By using these methods and techniques in a balanced way over weeks/months/years etc the work involved will result in a higher level of fluency in English.
- You will learn about language and how it works.
- You will understand your Weaknesses, Motivation, Goals and Proven methods of English fluency.
- You will be able to Make a Clear Plan for your Future English Fluency.
- A basic understanding of English.
- You should be open to trying new methods for language learning.
- You need to try and use these methods for a few weeks or months to see real changes in your English fluency.