This course aims to teaching students how to plan and control projects with and without resources up to an intermediate level using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365.
This course aims to teach participants:
- The user interface and how to create projects
- Scheduling projects without resources
- Filters layouts, printing, baselines
- Updating an un-resourced project
- Creating and assigning roles and resources
- Controlling projects with resources and costs
- Tools and utilities
Who this course is for
- Project managers and schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Programme Managers, Project Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against their organizational requirements.
- Good pace, clear explanation with examples, and a summary at the end of the section ~ Carl
- The instructor is very hands-on and knowledgeable ~ Albert B
- Good and concise fundamentals ~ Keshav K
- Practical and clear explanations ~ Paul J
What you'll learn
- This course aims to teach students how to plan and control projects with and without resources.
- Takes you up to an intermediate level.
- Suitable for Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Teaches you to update projects properly so the schedule will be accepted for the substantation of delay claims.
- Students should be working in a project environment and understand how projects are planned and controlled.
- Students should have knowledge of the following subjects project management processes, how to plan a project including the development of a Work Breakdown Structure and experience in the use of PCs and an understanding of the operating system.