Improving your organisation's processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to amend, improve and secure these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation's processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of process improvement, the best process mapping tools available and when these should be deployed. Every process map has a purpose, so this course will show you which one to use when!
We will cover:
- The fundamentals behind process improvement.
- How to identify value and and non-value add steps.
- The main processes we need to build during a process improvement initiative.
- The process to be followed to ensure successful deliverance of process improvement projects.
- A LIVE demonstration of a process improvement case study.
- A complete process mapping toolkit, with LIVE demonstrations on how to use each one - with templates attached for those which require it.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Business Professionals
- Project Managers
- Small Business owners
- Organisational leaders
- Business Improvement Professionals
- I enjoyed it very much. I did learn the basics needed to start process improvements. A long road to mastering still ahead ~ S Kulasiak
- I acquired new knowledge including equipping myself with tools and techniques to apply when improving processes ~ Bridgette S
- Nice course, I learned a lot about the topic and I am enthausiastic to apply the things I have learned ~ Anne-Marijn
- Very clear and useful information presented by a knowledgeable instructor. This course has provided me with the tools to get started with process improvement within my organization ~ Jelle
- I have had previous process improvement training and this course was one of the most practically helpful I've seen. I thought Robert explained all of the concepts he covered very clearly and provided excellent examples. He provides examples from his real work experiences and provides resources along the way for his students to utilize the covered methods. Definitely worth the time. I look forward to taking the other courses Robert offers ~ Kayla P
- Excellent course, it covers how to build the process improvement, and its tools ~ W Wangkijsamart
- Perhaps no other skill can yield such immediate results and payback than learning how to improve business processes. Business process improvement efforts can increase quality, reduce costs and waste, increase operational efficiency, and enhance productivity. This course explores the need for a business process focus, the essential steps for process improvement, and the critical success factors for making the effort successful. It provides a practical framework for improving processes, process improvement concepts and techniques, and valuable tips on how to introduce process change into the organization and to get the most from your process improvement effort ~ Strivitiane V
- Just what I expected - with new maps I had never heard of introduced. I like the way the instructor talks you through, step by step ~ Krishna G
- Just what my company needed. I am a small business owner and this course is definitely going to help my team work out how to reform our key processes. Thank you for the course! ~ Kelly A
- The course was really helpful and it will engage us to implement in our day-to-day tasks and achieve improvement around the corner. Thank You again! ~ Varsha P
- If you need an easy to follow process to help you deliver process improvements in your organisation - this is the course for you. Really good stuff!! ~ Karl U
What you'll learn
- Process Improvement
- How to improve organisational processes
- How to identify value add and non-value add steps
- Waste reduction and quality improvement
- Process excellence
No course requirements.