Mapping and improving your organisation's processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to map, analyse and improve these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation's processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of mapping, analysing and improving your processes. We will cover:
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- What are the concepts of process maps and process mapping?
- Swim Lane maps.
- SIPOC maps.
- Value Streams maps.
- Time Value maps.
- Value Add Charts.
- Spaghetti Diagrams.
We will approach these by understanding what the tool is, how to deploy the tool and then give a LIVE demonstration of the tool in action. This will ensure you grasp the need for the tool well enough to be able to deploy it effectively within your organisation / projects.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
- Business Leaders
- Business Improvement Consultants
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Operational Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Brilliant course, simplistic explanations by responsive faculty who provides timely responses to our queries ~ Ash
- Great - learned new processes to apply within my work as an operations professional ~ Sasha B
- I learned many tools, excellent course. Thank you so much Instructor ~ Glauber M
- Process Mapping
- Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Process Mapping Tools