What would your life look like without procrastination? According to the latest scientific research, you’d be less stressed, more productive, healthier, and statistically live longer. Gain a practical toolkit to overcome procrastination with the co-author of the worldwide bestselling book The End of Procrastination, over 100,000 copies sold worldwide.
"While wasting our time hesitating and procrastinating, life goes on.” ~ Seneca, roman philosopher
This course will explain the causes of procrastination and give you specific and practical tools to help you to win over it every day.
- Based on 120+ scientific studies
- Easy, smart & practical tools
- Applicable for everyday life
In the course you will learn:
- Why people procrastinate and what current science knows about procrastination.
- What decision paralysis is and why it has such a negative effect on us.
- How human motivation works and how to properly set yourself up to have long-term motivation.
- How to find your personal vision, define your strengths and use them to do meaningful things.
- How our self-control works and how to strengthen your willpower.
- How to become more efficient and learn positive new habits while unlearning the bad ones.
- How to organize your time and tasks so that you can do more without getting tired.
- How to better manage personal failures and overcome fear of change.
Everyone who wants improve motivation, strengthen willpower and learn practical tools to overcome procrastination.
- “Great course, I appreciate that it was not just "talking", but that the course was very practical with clearly applicable advice and tips! :)”
- “Definitely a course that I would recommend to all who have a problem with procrastination. Helpful advice on how to improve efficiency and make better use of your time.”
- “For me, it was a whole new perspective on the problem of procrastination. Thoroughly explained from A to Z, practical instructions, very understandable presentation, and quite motivating interpretation.”
- “Explore procrastination? That has its purpose! Specific instructions and concrete steps in a thoughtful course prove that knowing your problem can be half of the success. The other half is up to you - but it's comfortable since you will already have the instructions. I also appreciate motivational quotes and additional resources.”
- 8 science-based tools to stop procrastinating
- Organize time smarter without getting overloaded
- Improve motivation and overall life satisfaction
- Reduce stress and get rid of deadline panic
- Work more effectively and have more free time
- Be better at setting priorities and planning
- How to learn positive new habits while unlearning bad ones