Part of who we are, part of our multi-dimensionality is the inner child!
As adults, we grow up with this idea of what life means, and we don’t really listen to what the inner child wants.
When we were young, we were thought how to walk, how to talk, how to behave and in many cases what to become.
Many of the things that we have been taught, are not what we actually desired for ourselves.
You see, we all have our guidance within us, we are all connected with the intelligence of life so we don’t really need anyone to tell us what we do in life and what to learn. The codes of our evolution and desires are within us and as we grow up, we naturally develop our inner knowing and compass. Our parents and society in general should support us fully in this early and fragile period of life, instead of transforming us into something that we might not want to become.
Sadly, this is how our society and parenting models are designed. Things are changing for the better and we learn better ways, but what to do with the suppressed and often wounded child that screams from within?
Of course, liberate and activate him/her again! And this is what this video course and powerful guided meditation does for you!
The secret to be alive again, to be eager to live and be joyful is to heal and activate the inner child within.
Are you ready to bring your inner child home again?
- People interested in Meditation
- People interesting in healing
- People interested in inner child
- People interested in childhood
- People interested in integration
- People interested in forgiveness
- People interested in unconditional love
- I have done a lot of Inner Child work & believe it is continuous for your wellbeing and came across this short course which I would definitely recommend. It is explained in layman terms & the Inner Child Meditation is lovely & fulfilling. Thank you for sharing this free course...much love to you. Blessings ~ Andrea H
- After taking this course, I physically felt lighter. I love that I can go back and relisten to sections to help me let go, as Inner Child Trauma is it's own animal ~ Kristen R
- This was a great match. I find connecting to the inner child very powerful and the facilitator was calm in nature and tone. Beautiful ~ Taunya
- The meditation was so helpful. It actually works. During the meditation i cry so much. Thank you for this course...!!!!!!! ~ Aggeliki K
- I loved this course. The meditation was powerful and one of the best I've ever done! It literally had me in tears, which I know was releasing I needed to do. Thank you ~ Karen C
- The meditation at the end was so unexpectedly beautiful. It made the course so worth it ~ Brionne
- It was a great match for me. I have never been drawn that deep into a meditation before so thank you ~ N Mollette
- Wow, wow, wow. I do shadow work which focuses a lot on inner child healing so I'm already knowledgeable on the topic. Alex was spot on with the explanation of inner child healing and what causes our limiting beliefs. The meditation was really powerful. It was a beautiful experience. Thank you Alex for this healing course ~ Ram Ram
- The meditation was relaxing and pretty cool I think. I felt like truly walking through the jungle and floating in a thermal pond with a spraying waterfall in the background :) Thank you! ~ Zoltan
- Alex has a soothing voice and I liked the presentation very much. I found that I had tears streaming down my face during the guided meditation. I became very angry at the one grandfather and I know I have to do more work on forgiveness there and with my parents and myself however I feel lighter after this meditation. I had a hard time seeing the golden light and deciding favorite animal. I have a lot of work to do and found this very helpful and will do the meditation again. Thank you ~ Diane R
- Activate and liberate your inner child instantly through the guided meditation provided
- Learn what exactly the inner child is and how to connect with him/her
- Learn what suppresses the inner child
- Learn how to connect with your inner child through simple daily practices
No requirements necessary.