Well, what do your Colleagues and Co-workers, your Customers or Clients really mean?
For better or worse, the American and English workplace is full of idioms, people don't begin a project. They get a project off the ground, they don't call each other to discuss a project, they touch base ...
This course covers over 180 Idioms and expressions you're like to encounter in today's business world. All of the Lessons are explained in a really fun way with drawings and pictures to help you enjoy learning them .
Let's take just one example. Let's say you're losing a lot of business to your competition. You could say, "We're losing business to our competition." Or, you could say, "Our competition is eating our lunch!" The second sentence sounds a little more lively, doesn't it?
This course Includes:
- Over 180 of today’s most common American English business idioms and expressions.
- In this course, you will find the most common topics like how to run a meeting, how to discuss different decisions, manufacturing good and bad result, etc.
- We have add different type of quizzes and exercises to help you master the material.
- For your convenience, the idioms are separated well for every lesson and topic.
Good luck adding Business Expressions to your everyday speech.
- Adult learners of English as a Second Language.
- Anyone looking to expand their written or spoken English.
- Professionals who need to use English at work.
- How to express yourself clearly in Business English, using idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Use a variety of Business Vocabulary for meetings and everyday conversation.
- Use expressions for problem solving.
- Understand the many different words & expressions we can use in the business world.
- Impress your boss and co-workers with your enriched knowledge.
- Be able to express yourself and describe yourself more fully.
- Understand a range of English idioms used in the professional world.
- Use these idioms to make their communication more natural, effective and engaging.
Students must have a good grasp of General English in order to receive the maximum benefit from this course.