Tableau Prep is the latest product from Tableau. This will allows us to take on the most complex ETL tasks with No Code environment. You will see most of the course is covered over hands-on. This will help in understanding new concepts quickly and also, project view will give you better understanding of real-time problem solving with Prep.
The course is structured in such a way as to guide you step-by-step through the process of ETL data with Tableau Prep. We'll begin with connecting to your data and understanding basic steps. We'll look at the best ways of harmonizing data. We'll look at ways to analyse the data using data analytics. And we will put it all together into a project view.
For details on the full course, please have look at the Curriculum.
Let's decide if this course is right for you.
- Have you recently started, or are you planning to start, using Tableau Prep at your work?
- Are you looking to quickly build your skills in Tableau Prep?
- Are you Tableau desktop developer?
If you answered ‘yes’, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is completely new to Tableau Prep and ETL.
- Anyone who is a beginner with Data analytics and would like to explore more of the tools available
This was good fit for me as i looking my future career in BI so, this will help me in my professional growth ~ Mahendra S
What you'll learn
- In this course, I'll walk you through the basics of Tableau Prep, from installing your free trial to connecting to various data sources, performing a complex transformation and developing multi-source workflows.
- This course does not require any prior knowledge of Tableau Prep. You should be comfortable with data transformation and reporting, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, everything else you'll pick up through your progress in this course.
- This course is perfect to kickstart your path to becoming a Tableau Prep developer, you'll learn all the basics in this course, and will be able to apply in your career.
- This course is for everyone who is either completely new or a beginner with Tableau Prep.
- Understanding of Tableau product family is definitely an advantage.