Learn the simple yet effective ways to make money consistently in the markets. Make no mistake, we show you how to do that in this course. This couse provides teachings and examples from the North American stock market and these concepts can be transferred and applied to any other markets or any financial instruments in the world.
20/80 Rule: We teach only the 20% of concepts that are essential and will make you 80% functional to start making money in the markets.
If you are a beginner, you can get started with understanding how to read stock charts along with an introduction to a few indicators that will help you along this journey. If you are an intermediate or an advanced trader, you can jump right ahead to the trading strategies discussed in the strategies section and there are strategies for the intraday trader, the scalper, the swing trader, the position trader and the candlestick analyst.
You will learn how to read stock charts, along with some basics of technical analysis to get started.
You will also learn about how to use the various free resources available on the web to pull stock charts, run stock filters and scans that meet a specific criteria and/or set ups or patterns.
You will learn how to trade the set ups using the 5 core strategies covered in this course, you will learn when to buy and when to sell by following a mechanical approach so you can leave the emotions out of trading.
Most importantly, you will learn how to make profits consistently in the markets using these strategies. Our goal is after-all not to hit a home run but to steadily grow your portfolio. You can thank me not after completing the course but after you start seeing consistent profits in your trading when implementing these strategies. Hope you enjoy the course and I will see you here. Try these concepts on the stocks trading on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
Lastly, Legal Disclaimer: The Authors, or any Party Related to this Course or the Contents, Will not be Responsible for Any kind of Loss to anyone in anyway, due to this course.
Who this course is for
- Anyone with an interest to trade the markets can pick up these strategies and can get up and running in no time.
- This course is suitable for any type of trader - intraday, scalper, swing trader, position trader, candlestick analyst and so on.
- Investors who want to know when to buy and when to sell stocks or any financial instrument
- Anyone who wants to learn the 20% essential concepts to get 80% functional and drive consistent profits
- Anyone who wants to learn how to read stock charts
- Anyone who wants to refresh their trading knowledge
- Anyone interested in investing in general
- Great info and ideas for amateur and intermediate traders ~ T Saleh
- Nicely Presented. Concise to the point. Good for anyone starting with the trading stocks ~ Sriram S
- Essential concepts of stock trading very lucidly explained...very informative and useful course ~ S Majumdar
What you'll learn
- Understand and learn how to read stock charts
- Understand the different types of trading approaches in the markets
- Learn the basics of technical analysis
- Learn 20% of essential concepts to get 80% functional to drive consistent profits
- Learn essential technical indicators such as Volume, RSI, Bollinger Bands and Moving averages to implement the strategies taught in this course
- Identifying support/resistance levels on stock charts
- Learn how to use various resources to scan for stocks exhibiting a specific pattern
- Build a trading strategy around support and resistance levels
- How to trade the T-line
- Moving average convergence strategy - 10-20-50 Strategy
- Price Action Scalping strategy
- Simple candlestick trading patterns - the doji, hammer, hanging man, shooting star, inverted hammer and bullish engulfing signals
- Learn how to screen for stocks exhibiting the candlestick patterns and show how to enter and exit a trade
- Anyone with an open mind is welcome.
- That said, this course is based on the assumption that students at least have a practice trading account to try out the strategies covered in the course.