Created for stakeholders and early-intermediate product managers who want to go beyond the basics of what a great product manager does and how they work best with other roles.
I'm Bryce York and I've been a product manager in early-stage and growth-stage startups for over 10 years.
In that time I've worked across management consulting, ad tech, education, and fintech and this crash course draws on that full breadth of experience.
I've built products and shipped features resulting in seven-figure results for companies ranging from 5 to 300 employees.
I've also founded and grown my own startups and was fortunate enough to exit one of them in late 2019.
Who this course is for
- Stakeholders - anyone who works with product managers
- New product managers - anyone aspiring to become or has recently become a product manager
- Existing product managers - looking to build alignment among their product team
Great product management walkthrough. Approachable for those new to product management and those who work closely with product managers. Plenty of nuggets of wisdom for the experienced product manager too! Looking forward to your next class! ~ T Gumbley
What you'll learn
- The 3 critical missions of a great PM and the 2 most practical frameworks for getting them right
- The truth about the 2 most common (and damaging) misconceptions of product management
- What makes a great product manager? And what are their most important skills?
- The shared responsibilities between product management and other roles
- How to build a culture where product management thrives (based on facts & stats)
Just an interest in product management!