These lectures will help students better understand basic concepts about religion and spirituality from a psychological and scientific perspective and help plan a path forward. No specific theology or religious beliefs are presented or promoted. The purpose of this course is to help anyone that is interested in exploring their own spiritual beliefs and consider new ideas as well.
This content is based on the book "12 Lessons - a path forward" by the instructor, and not required for the course.
Who this course is for
This course is for people who have a passion to know God and want to further develop their spiritual lives. While religion is an important part in people's lives, this material explores the question "Does spirituality exist outside of religion?" and provides a path forward no matter what a person's personal beliefs may be.
- Interesting and thought provoking questions and topics ~ Hj
- Quick understanding & I love it ~ Trenton D
- Good information. Well presented ~ Gus B
What you'll learn
This course will help students better understand basic concepts about religion and spirituality from a psychological and scientific perspective and help plan their own path forward.
There are three requirements for this course.
- One, the student must have a sincere desire to learn.
- Second, the student must have an open mind and willingness to objectively view their beliefs and others in a non-judgemental way.
- And Three, view all five sections. Each section contains different topics, so if you don't like one, skip to the next, it may surprise you.