Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshops on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning & Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing roles for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK, streamlining the processes.
- UPSKILLING: Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
- YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
Academic Background :
- Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India
- Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
- Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
- Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2,000 plus students
- Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
- Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
- Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
- Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft Skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
- Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
- Drives the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
- Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
- Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
- Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
- Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
- Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
- MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
- Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
- Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
- Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
- Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
- Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.