This course is designed with an intention to uplift students who are extremely talented, but are unable to climb the ladder of success due to attitudinal problems, such as having an unhealthy approach, towards their team members or higher authorities or even with their own family members, leading to their own failure or even stopping them from progressing ahead, both at a personal as well as professional level, thereby, increasing their overall level of confidence & focus enabling them, to lead a happy & successful career.
- You will be able to understand the meaning of attitude, and its importance.
- You will be able to understand the fundamental reasons behind an attitude.
- You will be able to understand, what influences attitude.
- You will be able to understand 'attitude' in depth, through the 'abc' model.
- You will be able to understand the four types of attitude.
- You will learn about the ways to tackle negative attitude.
- You will be able to differentiate between the four types of attitude.
- You will be able to align your set of values with your actions and avoid dissonance.
- You will understand the relation between attitude, behaviour and consistency.
- Simplicity, innovation and real life examples are the essence of this course.
- Learning from a highly passionate, knowledgeable & experienced lecturer.
- Short & Sweet. To the point.
I am a soft skill facilitator, specialising in self management, productivity & customer service, with more than 26 years of work experience in challenging engineering projects, having conducted workshops & training sessions on soft skills, for the executive & top management of some of the top corporates and esteemed government institutions.
Fresh minds seeking to excel in both personal & professional life.
- Good techniques to sharpen our skills. Interactive class. Good connection with the audience. ~ N. Bhanuprakash
- It was good and best presentation on joyfulness. I enjoyed every activity in this programme. ~ Sagar GN
- Such a beautiful program, heartfully I thank you sir, good speaking and you clarified all my doubts, thank you sir ~ Sushmitha N
- Presentation was good, enjoyed the session ~ Evangeline
- Sir, you gave us beautiful examples and it was inspiring me sir, and also there was entertainment ~ Rachel
- In this course you will learn various techniques to develop a positive attitude.
- You will learn about the key factors that influence attitude.
- You will learn about the three different levels of attitude.
- You will understand the four types of attitude.
- You will understand the difference between attitude and arrogance.
- You will be able to tackle and improve upon a negative attitude.
- You will be able to tackle 'dissonance'
An open mind.