How to lead a successful & balanced life.
In this course you will be able to measure the level of satisfaction in life through the SWLS developed by Prof. Ed Diener. You will be learning about the five dimensions or zones of life which are, the health zone, family zone, the work zone, the spiritual zone and how they play an important role in our day to day lives along with a self assessment of each zone so that you understand, which zone needs our attention the most. By understanding and practicing them, we will be able to lead a joyful, successful and balanced life.
You will learn about:
- The life satisfaction levels, by Prof. Ed Diener
- Understanding the scores
- The five zones of life assessment
- The Health zone & Family zone
- The Work zone, Social zone & Spiritual zone
I am a soft skills facilitator, specialising in productivity & customer service, with more than 26 years of work experience in challenging engineering projects, having conducted workshops & training sessions on soft skills, for the executive & top management of some of the top corporates and esteemed government institutions.
- Understand the present level of satisfaction
- Identify the exact zone of life, which needs improvement
- Tips to improve upon achieving zone of life
- Achieve work life balance and lead a joyful life.
- Simplicity, Innovation and real life examples are the essence, of this course.
- Learning from a highly passionate, knowledgeable & experienced instructor.
- Short & Sweet. To the point.
About me: I am a soft skill facilitator, specialising in self management, productivity & customer service, with more than 26 years of work experience in challenging engineering projects, having conducted workshops & training sessions on soft skills, for the executive & top management of some of the top corporates and esteemed government institutions.
This is for those who seek to be happy & successful :)
This has helped me to see a new way to balance my life ~ L Patricia
- Asses your life satisfaction levels.
- Understand the five zones of life.
- Assess the levels of your work life balance.
- Get solutions to maintain a healthy work life balance.
An open mind.