Venture Capitalists (VCs) provide entrepreneurs much-needed capital in the initial days of the startup when there is little to show for success. While VCs get to repeat the process of evaluating, investing, succeeding, and failing on a day-in-day-out basis, most entrepreneurs at best get a few shots (most likely 1 or 2) to securing venture funding. Therefore, the VCs negotiate from a much stronger position.
Knowing how VCs operate can help level the playing field to some extent and help entrepreneurs negotiate better terms with the VCs.
- Startup founders
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Who are the Players of the VC Universe?
- Who are VCs?
- How VCs decide to invest?
- How to raise capital from VCs?
- What goes in a pitch doc?
No prior requirements for taking this course.