“Filter everything you’re doing, saying and pitching through the customer point of view, and you’ll improve just about every metric you care about today.” – Matt Heinz, Founder of Heinz Marketing
Go To Market (a.k.a. GTM) Strategy is the plan of an organization to deliver unique value proposition to its customers and achieve a competitive advantage. GTM strategy helps a business clarify why it is launching the product, understand who the product is for, and create a plan to engage with the customer and convince them to buy the product or service.
GTM strategy is imperative not only for Sales & Marketing teams, but also critical for Product managers to envision and develop the products for the customers/users it’s intended for.
Who this course is for
- Product Management professionals
- Entrepreneurs / Founders
- Anyone who is involved in new product development
What you'll learn
- What is GTM? Benefits of having a GTM strategy.
- Key pillars of GTM strategy.
- How to get started with a winning GTM tailored for your target market and product offering.
- Reasons for failure of GTM.
No previous knowledge needed.