This is the perfect place to start for beginner bass players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
Learn To Play The Bass Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
- Learn the basics of how music works with fun easy to understand animated videos.
- Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice.
- Gain the confidence to play your bass with others.
- Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you.
Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
You will learn everything you need to know about the bass, from how to set it up and make your first sounds, to how to play the bass in a band! This course also focuses on how to express yourself through music by teaching beginner improvisation (soloing). The goal of The Music Coach Bass Program is for you to fully express who you are through the instrument.
Content and Overview
I designed this program to help you begin your musical journey on the bass in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working bass. There are over 2.5 hours of video lessons and practice videos.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
- 1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique.
- 1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in "real time".
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a "Jam Room" with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds. As an added bonus there are also five music theory made easy animated videos that explain the basic building blocks of music.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the bass both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
- This course is designed for complete beginners.
- You don't need any prior experience with the bass or music to get started
- Good to have mode code stuff and bass drum or any instrument to play solo on the bass ~ S Gupta
- The was a great course for an absolute musical beginner. Really fun ~ L Von Busch
- Clear explanations at a steady pace ~ A Pinter
- This course is a good one and a better fit for me than others I have looked at online. Good work ~ P Settles
- I’m really enjoying the course. Todd’s presence is really calm and I don’t feel like I’m rushed into anything ~ P Campion
- It touches on some interesting fundamentals on how to observe and feel music. The small explanations on improvising and the scale seen throughout the course seem simple at first glance but it's amazing how much it can be applied into more complex things ~ V Herrera
- Great flow of instruction, helps build a good foundation before starting to play. I learn well from the way the lesson and practice sessions are taught ~ J Briggs
- I’m finding this course enjoyable and informative ~ H Perlin
- The instructor is very knowledgeable and easy to follow along with ~ J Koker
- I'm loving the video explanations, seeing things visually really helps me understand the concepts being taught. Todd's voice is calming and easy to listen to which makes going through the course enjoyable ~ H Palmer
- I love how you cover all the basics & don't assume we know, great and thanks for details ~ G Bates
- This was a GREAT way for me to get started. lots of good info, instruction and the practice videos. Months later, after working through the whole course, I am still coming back and reviewing the lessons and practice videos. Now that some of the earlier ones are a bit easier for me, they make great warm-ups. I plan to continue coming back to this course to review and enhance for some time to come ... thank you! ~ D Schlatter
- Awesome, who doesn't know me thinks I am a good bass player, really got me into wanting to learn it well. Video was very well done and very instructive ~ A Moreira
- Where I’m coming from: 1. I have some music education where I never felt I learnt anything though I did play some instruments. 2. I never tried playing the bass before. Being quite a nervous person and unable to even start on things I already don’t know, I could give this guy an olympic medal for making me feel like I have already achieved greatness just for holding the bass guitar- it allowed me to over come my block and proceed further. Todd speaks slow but don’t be deceived by his only apparent sleepiness! - this is a highly intellectual man who designed a very accessible and multifaceted course, to start you on your journey. He gets down to his knees, looks you in the eye and says with the biggest conviction- “I’ll get you there, man. If you can’t walk yourself, I’ll carry you.” I have never experienced such an egoless and thoughtful tuition. Just Fantastic. A true beginners course- don’t forget to practice! ~ L Lore
- Play the Bass in a supportive role.
- Play the Bass in a whole song arrangement.
- Play a solo on the Bass.
Play a solo on the Bass.