So you have a desire to learn how to draw cartoon characters, but you may be feeling a bit lost and unsure of where to begin.
Drawing can be a frustrating endeavor if you don't have the right guidance and instruction. Trying to navigate the world of art on your own can be tough because there is no context or feedback to help steer you in the right direction.
But fear not! Drawing is a process that can be taught, and you absolutely have the ability to learn it. By using a step-by-step approach, you can acquire the skills needed to draw captivating cartoon characters. There is no reason why you cannot become proficient in this art form, and I am here to show you how.
Rest assured, this is not one of those "Watch me draw while you learn nothing" sessions. I am committed to providing you with valuable knowledge and practical techniques that will enable you to create your own unique cartoon characters:
- Male and female cartoon characters
- Funny cartoon characters
- Cute cartoon characters
- Action figures
Throughout this course, you will learn a variety of essential skills that are fundamental to drawing cartoon characters. We will start by exploring the basic shapes and lines that form the foundation of these characters. From there, we will delve into the realm of 3D shapes, which will elevate your cartoons to the next level of realism and depth.
But that's not all! We will also cover other important aspects of character creation, such as drawing subjects like hands, feet, hair, and clothing. Additionally, you will gain insight into the art of inking and coloring your characters, as well as how to effectively pose them and convey facial expressions.
The world of cartoon characters is vast and versatile, making them a popular style in various forms of art. You can find them in comic books, comic strips, video games, animations, logos and branding, films, television, kids' books, and even 2D mobile games. The possibilities are endless!
With my extensive experience as an instructor, I have had the privilege of teaching over 35,000 students, including adult learners and individuals just like you who have a passion for drawing. Now, I am excited to extend my knowledge and expertise to you, so that you too can embark on the journey of creating your own captivating cartoon characters.
If you are ready to dive into the world of cartoon character creation and unleash your artistic potential, then I encourage you to enrol in this course today. Get ready to learn, grow, and start CREATING!
Who this course is for
- Anyone with a desire to create cartoon characters
- Artists and non-artists
- Graphic designers, game creators, aspiring artists
- Amazing course! The tutor explains everything very clearly, it is easy to follow along. My drawing skill boosted a lot after this course. And I really enjoyed that there were excercises from time to time to practice what you've learnt, which are not boring! ~ Svitlana M
- Simple steps but very crucial and important to know and learn ~ Rajendra
- Really awesome and practical course. It is a Lotosblume fun ~ Arne S
- Great course - Rich really knows his stuff! I recommend this for anyone starting out in cartooning or illustrating ~ Steve A
- I feel like I will be able to learn new skills and techniques to improve my drawing skills, which is currently my main goal ~ Tim S
- I thank "Rich Graysonn" for this superb training. I learned a lot and I recommend this training to all beginners in drawing ~ Martin S
- I Can REALLY Draw Now!!! You know how some Courses are just Fluff, talk over speed drawing videos and then 10 hours of silence to watch them draw? This ain't that! There is actual Learning going on here! If you take All of the Beginner Courses by Mr. Grayson, you will be Saving Money and Investing Your Time Well!!! Thanks for these Classes, I wish I had found these MUCH Sooner!! ~ Carlin
- Very helpful course. Engaging videos that clearly lay out what to do and quick with feedback and answers to questions. I've taken a few art courses so far, and I don't think I've seen an instructor engage more with students than Rich ~ Perry C
- This is the fourth course I have taken from this instructor. I love his step by step process and ease of explanation. I was an absolute beginner, with little to no drawing experience, and my art instruction ended in junior high. Fast forward a few decades and wanting to learn the art (more like the skill) of drawing, I now call myself an artist, thanks to Rich. If you want to learn how to draw I highly recommend his courses. I love comics so after the beginner courses I thought this would be a fun course, and it was. The key to learning anything is motivation and practice. He gives you the instruction, but you have to put the work in. It does pay off. I am ready for another course ~ Rebecca F
- This has to be one of the most solid cartoon courses I have taken. Rich breaks it down and makes it so simple to follow and understand. The bonus head drawing section has helped me finally get a grasp on drawing the face. I highly recommend this course ~ Douglas E P
What you'll learn
- How to create cartoon characters from start to finish
- A step by step workflow that will produce results
- The ability to draw with confidence
- The confidence to take on new artistic challenges
- Pencil and Paper or Digital Tools
- A strong desire to Create
- If you can write your name, I can teach you how to Draw (Seriously)