Welcome to the captivating How to Draw and Sketch in Perspective for Absolute Beginners! Get ready to unlock your drawing potential and dive into the mesmerizing world of perspective drawing.
If you already have the skills to draw basic forms like cubes, cylinders, and spheres, then you're totally prepared for this tutorial. No worries, I've got your back every step of the way on this exhilarating artistic journey.
Throughout this comprehensive tutorial, you'll learn solid perspective techniques that will elevate your artistic prowess. We'll cultivate a problem-solving mindset and embrace your inner artist. This course is tailor-made for individuals who are serious about enhancing their artistic abilities. And the best part? No software requirements! Just bring an open mind and the freedom to work at your own pace.
Who will benefit from this course? Well, it's perfect for beginners who are eager to grasp the art of drawing perspective. It's also great for art students, whether you're following a traditional, non-traditional, or self-taught path. And let's not forget about traditional artists who want to infuse their work with captivating perspective. Even graphic designers who are eager to expand their drawing skills to include perspective will find this tutorial valuable. And hey, aspiring creators of games, graphic novels, and illustrations, this course is for you too!
Now, let's talk about what this course is NOT. It's definitely not a "Quick Draw" course that rushes through the learning process. And it's not a collection of "Shortcuts" that undermine the importance of foundational knowledge. This is not a "Watch me draw" type of course that neglects thorough explanations and guidance. And sorry, but it's not a "magic wand" for drawing perspective. We're all about putting in the work here!
Are you ready to join me on this exhilarating artistic journey? You'll get to explore the cool things to draw. So, let me be your trusted guide as we unleash your full creative potential in the mesmerizing world of drawing in perspective. Let's do this!
Who this course is for
- Anyone with the desire to learn
- Anyone creating their own games or comics
- Anyone looking to increase their artistic skills
- Anyone who thinks perspective is too complicated needs THIS course
- Everyone with an open mind and wants to have fun while they learn
- As a total beginner to perspective drawings and sketching I admit this course has a value. The instructor is knowledgeable with the subject in perspectives and gives good pieces of advice. As a total beginner. I'd recommend this course for those who are total beginners in perspective drawings and want to supplement and enhance their artistic and graphic design skills (which was one of the reasons I took the course) and add this course to their collections of many other courses in sketching and drawing ~ David A
- This course was awesome! A wonderful introduction to perspective, I can't wait to learn more! I felt sad when I got to the last video, I've been enjoying this course so very much. Thanks so much Mr. Rich, this course has helped me a lot :) ~ Jonathan H
- Excellent match for me as I have struggled so far when trying to learn perspective. I have never drawn so many straight lines, but really enjoyed it. Many thanks ~ Marie B
- This course covers everything that a beginner should know and, well organized so, even someone who doesn't know anything about perspective can follow along easily. The instructor is great at teaching and, the exercises he prepared help you improve ~ Sevde P
- I felt that Rich is a great teacher, and course content (including advance section) covers enough detail to make one feel confident about perspective. One highlight for me was the variety of examples to show how a particular perspective can be used to create different types of scenes. The examples are fun, easy to follow along, and easy to practice on own. Overall, highly recommended ~ Tarun A
- Provided me with everything I needed to know to get started with perspective, in a nice orderly series of videos that build off of each other. Would recommend this to a friend ~ Boston D
- Amazing course!!! Really easy to understand and making all the exercises really helps you improve ~ Wiktor T
- A perfect course from the beginning to the end. Rich is an awesome teacher that makes things easy to learn. Thanks a lot Rich you are a genius ~ Ivan
- Very informative course. Instructor takes a lighthearted approach to helping you understand the slightly intimidating yet absolutely necessary subject of linear perspective ~ Frank F
- I highly recommend this one, every artist needs to know how the world around him works in perspective. I would like to thank Rich Graysonn for the course since there's not much courses about perspective ~ Octavio V
What you'll learn
- Draw environments and objects in perspective for comics, illustrations and games
- Fully understand 1, 2 and 3 point perspective
- Understand the basics of atmospheric perspective for games and illustration
- Understand the basics of Isometric perspective for Games
- No prior drawing ability is needed (It will of course help)
- Digital art software is NOT required to learn perspective