Are you dependent, in part or entirely, on the performance of others?
Do you genuinely aspire to assist others in their growth and achievement?
This workshop has been specifically crafted to equip you with the essential skills and methods necessary to become an effective coach who generates tangible and positive outcomes for all involved. Throughout the workshop, you will enhance your confidence and capability to serve as a valuable resource for others, earning their respect and becoming a sought-after source of support in helping them achieve their goals and meet their required outcomes. This, in turn, often results in them being more effective in aiding you to reach or surpass your own objectives.
Whether you are currently in a leadership or management role or aspiring to be, being an effective coach significantly enhances your value to the organization.
You will likely recognize the relevance of these coaching skills to your personal life as well.
This workshop ensures that acquiring these skills and methods is straightforward. More importantly, the learning approach and associated activities/assignments enable you to practice for mastery, customize them to your own style and approach, and apply these skills effectively to the reality of your role and the day-to-day situations you encounter.
We will utilize the downloadable Coaching Others for Success Workbook, which contains copies of essential slides and notes, Application Exercises and Assignments to be completed during and after the Workshop, Self-Assessment tests for mastery, Action Plans for continuous development and overcoming future challenges, as well as additional information with relevant links.
- Identifying the purpose and alignment of coaching within the broader collaboration strategy, its benefits and limitations, and its relevance in today’s context.
- Distinguishing Coaching from other developmental activities.
- Recognizing the true value of Coaching relationships.
Enhancing Coaching Skills
- Engaging in lateral thinking exercises.
- Overcoming barriers to Coaching.
- Integrating Coaching into Performance Development.
- Exploring best practices, skills, and approaches for effective Coaching conversations.
Simplified Coaching Process
- Streamlining the Coaching process for individuals, teams, or specific situations.
- Establishing or re-launching Coaching activities.
- Utilizing Coaching Tools templates tailored for individuals, job roles, or specific objectives.
Support and Conclusion
- Coaching the Coach – providing feedback, support and guidance.
- Concluding remarks.
This standalone Workshop is part of a series of interconnected Learning For Results programs aimed at facilitating continuous learning and success in today’s dynamic environment.
Who this course is for
Leaders and Managers, people who want to help others succeed.
What you'll learn
- How to be a great Coach when coaching is a part of your role, NOT your full-time occupation or vocation?
- The critical Why, Who, What, Where, When and How of Coaching and the different ways it can be used to deliver the results you want. Coaching your Peers and your "Boss"!
- How to establish and evolve an overall Coaching Process that earns commitment and supports other personnel development procedures?
- Straightforward, Global Best Practice skills and approaches that focus on outcomes in today’s world.
- The Value of Coaching to you, the other person and to the overall outcome and/or business.
- How to overcome the Barriers to Coaching.
- Coaching the Coach.
- And this workshop is Fun!
Any individual with a need to help others achieve results.