Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding HR Professional, this course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
All the basic functions and skills required for the compensation design and administration.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
- Transform your planning and efficiency capability for the current business climate.
- Get access to recommended templates and formats for common Payroll and Compensation Management.
- Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different Compensation management practices or models with useful forms and frameworks.
- Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come.
The Frameworks for Compensation Management Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, useful frameworks, downloadable resources and sample models. This course is created to learn how to be an effective Compensation Management practitioner, whether generalist or specialist. Learn Compensation Types, Theories, Pay Structure, Contingent Pay and Compensation Design with demo.
Management of compensation in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Compensation Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Compensation design would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge on Compensation management with demonstration on Pay structure and Payroll designing plus different methodologies like Performance pay, Skill pay, Competence pay, Contribution pay and Service pay.
The course includes Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, and Strategic Compensation management processes like Executive Compensation with case study.
In the first part of the course, you’ll learn the most common compensation management processes like Compensation Types, Theories, Pay structure, Scope, Factors, Process and Challenges of Compensation Management.
In the second part of the course, you’ll learn how to improve your Strategic Compensation Management and Design. You will also learn the skills required for designing methodologies like Performance pay, Skill pay, Competence pay, Contribution pay, Service pay and Executive Compensation with case study.
In the final part of the course, you’ll develop the ability analyse and design Compensation Management issues or scenarios with frameworks and models related to CTC Structure and Payroll administration.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
- Anyone interested in Human Resource or Compensation Management
A wonderful course that one should attend, especially HR aspirants. It has been structured well and the Teacher's clarity on the subject has no flaws. Appreciable ~ Rajagopalan D
It was a great practical learning experiences ~ Dr. Deepak J
- You will learn the key factors in the Compensation Design and Administration
- What is Compensation Management and the Scope, Factors, Process and Challenges of Compensation Management
- Learn the Compensation Types, Theories, Pay structure, Contingent pay and Compensation design with demo
- Learn different methodologies like Performance pay, Skill pay, Competence pay, Contribution pay and Service pay
- Learn about the Skills required for Compensation management with demonstration on Pay structure and Payroll designing
- Learn Strategic Compensation management processes like Executive Compensation with case study
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the compensation management or design processes even if you are not a HR Professional.
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
- You should have an interest in Compensation Management
- An interest in Human Resource Management