It is an undeniable fact that conflicts are an integral aspect of every individual's existence. These conflicts, regardless of their magnitude, tend to arise in different domains, including but not limited to, interactions with coworkers, customers, acquaintances, and other social circles.
It is worth noting that conflicts are more widespread than commonly assumed, emphasizing the significance of conflict resolution as a vital social skill applicable to both personal and professional settings. The ability to effectively address and resolve conflicts is paramount in fostering harmonious relationships and ensuring smooth functioning in various spheres of life.
For over 5 years, I have been providing guidance to senior executives and professionals in navigating and resolving conflicts across diverse scenarios, including:
- Addressing conflicts with co-workers who are vying for workload allocation or recognition.
- Managing conflicts with fellow executives to garner support for pivotal initiatives.
- Resolving conflicts with subordinates or managers stemming from disagreements over performance evaluations or reviews.
These are just a few examples of the many conflict resolution scenarios I have encountered and assisted with.
This concise program aims to guide you through fundamental conflict resolution techniques, conflict management, emphasizing respect, empathy, rule analysis, and the identification of potential escalation indicators. The course comprises three key elements:
Learn to assess the nature of conflicts and identify the rules violated that contributed to their emergence.
Acquire de-escalation techniques, such as empathy, understanding, respect, guidance, and others, to effectively manage conflict situations.
Recognize and steer clear of potential pitfalls that can exacerbate conflicts or lead to future misunderstandings.
This course not only focuses on conflict resolution but also serves as a comprehensive guide to enhancing social skills. The techniques learned can be applied across various life domains, including relationships, family dynamics, friendships, and beyond.
Who this course is for
Anybody in a professional context with a conflict to resolve (so, everyone!)
- Good explanations, fluid course. Innovative view I haven't found in other places ~ Isaiah K
- Interesting concepts, different from other courses on the topic. Interesting speaker ~ Ramit R
- Allows the student to understand how to properly deal with conflicts of different types. Thank you to the instructor ~ M Brower
- Great experience, lots of techniques ~ M Beckham
- Very interesting course, and the examples are easy to relate to ~ M Phillips
What you'll learn
- How to effectively address and de-escalate conflicts
- How to analyze people's rules and how to avoid breaking them
- How to mediate tense situations between third parties
No course requirements.