If you do something with the same pattern, you tend to get tired and stressed. Likewise, If you are a busy entrepreneur or professional, there are chances that you are used to marketing bursts followed by busy periods, and when work slows down, you begin your marketing techniques again.
Here is your chance to break the cycle and create a plan that will allow you to grow your business more consistently and effectively. Also, it would allow you to supplement those patterns that do not give you the desired results.
This course will take you through strategies that can be easily implemented to boost your marketing.
The lessons have examples and process charts that will have you energized to do your marketing in no time.
In this course are resources and templates that are structured to aid your understanding. Simplified Marketing Plan templates to help you create strategic marketing plans.
- What is a marketing plan
- How to build A marketing plan
- Document your current position
- Put In Your Target Audience
- List your next Marketing Objective
- Create A Marketing Strategy
- List your Marketing Tactics
- Put in your Marketing Budget
- Choose your KPIs/Success Metrics
- Review all you have so far
- Business Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Learning what a marketing plan is
- Knowing steps to follow to build a marketing plan
- Learning Unique Value proposition
- Carrying out a SWOT analysis
- Setting SMART marketing goals
Devices such as laptops and mobile phones are needed.