The Course teaches what Key Performance Indicator is, and also measures for goals with the right KPI.
What you don't measure, you can't improve. You should be able to know, repeat and track what you did to get a particular result, in order to improve on it for a better result. Therefore, measurement goes hand in hand with improvement.
Your measurement has to be accurate before you can start the improvement. You need to understand what your objectives are and determine your exact goals. In choosing what to improve on, you can consider:
- Increase in your conversion rate
- Higher number of visitors who sign up for your products or services
- The people who share content with one another
- Lower monthly churn rate for users of your application; or
- Even getting more people into your restaurant; and your business model.
This course takes you on a step by step journey on how to improve the result in your marketing and business. It contains details on thinking about your business; choosing what to improve on; forming an hypothesis; writing your experiment; and others.
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Brand Managers
What you'll learn
- Understand what Key Performance Indicator is
- Setting marketing goals
- Types of metrics