This course aims to point out the security essentials for any given IT organization. The course enables students to setup a secure base from scratch or review an existing security skeleton for their IT environments. The course targets the IT security beginners as well as professionals to enrich their knowledge about cyber security and to pursue their career in such field. The course material is based on my understanding of several IT security curricula such as SANS, CEH, etc..
The course is meant to be brief to fit Security Specialists, IT Admins, and Developers.
It is imperative that all of any organization personnel be trained on the proper cybersecurity procedures. Staff should be aware of potential cyber interference or hacking attempts, and this is what is offered in this course as awareness and knowledge.
Many times cyber threats come from partners within your supply-chain network. In order to increase efficiency in the logistics industry, you and those in your network must access shared online platforms. Therefore, you need to be cognizant of new vulnerabilities that may arise. Even though you cannot control others’ security measures, you can choose to work with partners that conduct regular security audits or have external security certifications. You could also devise a contract that requires your partners to adhere to basic cybersecurity measures and that is what this course tries to help you to plan and figure out the right way to do.
Who this course is for
- Cybersecurity beginners
- Cybersecurity professionals
- IT security officers
- Exactly what it says. A good introduction for the concepts and aspects of security just in 7 minutes each. A very good guide to get started with ~ Panagiotis
- Thank you for doing this course, I really enjoyed it. I've been into computers for years, but I did learn a lot and there's things here, so a really well worth it course to take for me ~ N Brewster
- The instructor explains everything in some detail. He explains things in a way that not only geeks, but also normal people can benefit. It is more a beginner-level than an advanced course ~ Snazzy S
- Amazing Course. I got to know many Interesting Facts and gained alot Knowledge With this course ~ R Kalsekar
- I am glad I took the course. A very good eye opener to Cyber security. Thank you Dr. Mohammad Adly ~ Olusina A
- this course was amazing for starters who are new to this field; like myself. Thank you Mr. Adly for such a wonderful teaching learning experience ~ A Maiti
- Superb experience....it was amazing and so many interesting things and the explanation is very easily understandable ~ Aman D
- I am learning the security awareness training is to develop essential competencies and introduce them to new techniques and methods that have been introduced to tackle possible security issues. ... Organizations should consider cybersecurity training to be a significant strategy to reduce exposure to various threats ~ K Bayyana
What you'll learn
Students will be able to setup a secure base for their IT environment and review an existing one as well.
You can be a beginner or a professional in cybersecurity.