This course covers the six phases of incident handling and responding as follows:
- Includes the definition of an event, incident, as well as the difference between them
- Shows the elements of preparation and the team building,
- Demonstrates where identification occurs and the assessment for identification
- Explains the deployment and categorization needed as well as the short/long-term actions taken
- Stresses on restoring systems and improving defenses
- Elaborates the validation and monitoring required for attacked systems
- Confirms the importance of meeting as a team to fix and improve and to share our experiences with others
- Cyber security beginners and professionals
- Software developers
- IT managers.
- Quick, well explained and easy to follow! ~ J Solomon
- Wonderful training... I have gained good knowledge on Incident Handling and response ~ R Jesupatham
- Good points regarding incident management not only for cyber security experts but for IT professionals as well ~ J O'Keeffe
- Excellent course, great overview and explanation of the topics ~ J Goodwin
- I like the lecturer's approach to the topic - anticipating and planning for a few moves ahead. That's in my opinion the essence of security thinking ~ L Miler
- A very important topic, yet largely unknown. Well elaborated. Thank you. I will definitely use the suggested practices when identifying and processing incidents ~ Libor B
- This course was short, sweet and to the point, it covered everything we should be doing and be aware of ~ D Griffin
- Thank you for the information it was indeed an eye opener and great presentation ~ R Gertze
- Course is very informative for those who are interested in pursing a potential career in CS ~ M Tracy
Handle and respond to cyber security incidents in your organization.
Be professional in the field of the cyber security incidents handling and responding.