In this course, I will guide you through the process of building automated email lists and creating compelling email drip campaigns tailored for both B2B and B2C brands, to continuously attract and retain customers.
Email Marketing remains the dominant force in the world of marketing. This is evident from the creation of GDPR, which underscores the immense value of having access to someone's email address. Regardless of your company’s industry, vertical, price point, or demographic, the majority of visitors to your business’ website are not immediately prepared to make a purchase. For online businesses, only about 2% of website traffic is likely to convert during the first visit, leaving over 98% without making a purchase. Therefore, Email Marketing is crucial for maintaining engagement, recycling content, generating referrals, facilitating free promotions, upselling, and preventing potential damage to your brand image when executed correctly.
In this course, I will demonstrate how to set up automated email campaigns, establish email flows, and leverage email marketing to expand your business without significant financial investment, irrespective of your industry and vertical.
I am Andrew Miller, and I have propelled three startups to multimillion-dollar growth using these strategies. With over 15 years of experience in fostering the growth of startups, including managing successful email marketing channels, I specialize in teaching distinctive bootstrapped Email Marketing strategies focused on practical implementation rather than mere theory and concepts. I have delivered lectures in more than 15 countries and have instructed over 5,000 students both in person and online.
This course encompasses high-definition email marketing video lessons, recommendations for tools that save both time and money, and insights that I have personally utilized to enhance Email Marketing for renowned brands such as Tinder, LivingSocial, Hitlist, RoadTrippers, as well as numerous other lesser-known startups.
Module 1: Introduction to Email Marketing
Email Marketing plays a crucial role in maximizing the return on investment for every business interaction. It is known to yield the highest ROI among all marketing forms and provides leverage for overall business growth. This module covers the fundamentals of Email Marketing, aiming to equip you with the skills to become proficient in communication emails.
Module 2: Effective Strategies for Building Email Marketing Lists
The significance of email subscriptions as a conversion tool is often underestimated by entrepreneurs and marketers. This module delves into essential strategies for efficiently creating targeted email lists of potential customers without significant financial investment. Learn the methods and reasons behind building lists of potential customers and establishing long-term communication with them.
Module 3: Crafting Successful B2B Drip Campaigns
Irrespective of whether your business operates in the B2B sphere, this lesson offers potent insights for individuals who engage in email communication with other businesses, investors, the press, accelerators, or partners. Discover how to deliver value through a series of B2B emails and B2C emails that can significantly generate leads like never before.
Module 4: Developing Automated Customer Email Journeys
Once you have established your customer list and are consistently gathering emails, this module will guide you through the process of creating engaging customer journeys that aim to delight and impress your audience, ultimately leading to increased conversions and customer acquisitions.
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Startup Founders
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Students
- Social Media Marketers
What you'll learn
- How to build B2B Email Drip Campaigns.
- What are the main KPIs to track for email marketing.
- Which software to use for your Email Marketing
- How To Find Email Marketing Inspiration
- How to Stay out of Spam folders
- What Email Marketing Automation is.
- MUCH MORE!
- A general interest in email marketing.
- An email account. Preferably a work email.