This program has been specifically designed to provide individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in various roles within the End User Computing environment. These roles include Entry Level L1, Desktop Support, Service Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, FM Engineer, Hardware Engineer, and IT Support Specialist. The comprehensive curriculum of this program covers a wide range of topics, ensuring that students are well-prepared for the demands of these positions.
One of the key areas covered in the curriculum is hardware technology. Students will gain an in-depth understanding of desktop and laptop computer hardware components, such as motherboards, hard disks, memory processors, and assembly. Additionally, they will also learn about various computer peripherals like printers and scanners. This knowledge will enable them to effectively troubleshoot and resolve hardware-related issues.
Another important aspect of the curriculum is the focus on operating systems. Students will acquire comprehensive knowledge of the Windows 10 operating system, as well as the latest technologies in the field. This will equip them with the necessary skills to navigate and utilize operating systems efficiently.
Furthermore, the program emphasizes the development of troubleshooting skills. Students will learn how to diagnose and resolve a variety of hardware and operating system-related issues. This practical knowledge will enable them to effectively address problems that may arise in an end user computing environment.
In addition to technical skills, the program also places importance on interview preparation. Students will receive guidance and support to develop the necessary skills and confidence to excel in job interviews within the field. This will enhance their chances of securing employment in their desired roles.
Empowering Home Users
Moreover, the program also aims to empower home users. It equips individuals with the knowledge and skills to independently identify and rectify issues that may arise in their personal desktops or laptops, without the need for external assistance. This empowers individuals to take control of their own technology and resolve problems efficiently.
Furthermore, successful completion of the program will prepare candidates for international certifications such as the CompTIA A+ Certification. This certification is highly regarded in the industry and requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). The program ensures that candidates are equipped with the necessary knowledge to pursue and excel in these certifications.
In conclusion, this program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers a wide range of topics, ensuring that individuals are well-prepared for various roles within the End User Computing environment. It provides the necessary knowledge and skills in hardware technology, operating systems, troubleshooting, interview preparation, and certification preparation. By completing this program, individuals will be equipped to excel in their desired roles and pursue international certifications in the field.
Who this course is for
- Any Graduates
- Level 1 Engineers
- Desktop Support Engineers
- FM Engineers
- Computer Service Engineers
- Customer Support Engineers
- Home Users
- Comprehensive course for fundamental IT knowledge. I learnt a lot about computer and IT stuff! Thank you ~ H Hilmi
- Yes, this course is very suitable for my career ~ S Banik
- I am happy to have come across this course. I've been trying to expand my understanding of computer hardware, and this course goes above and beyond. Thanks for giving me all this information, I will enjoy continuing this course ~ Eric Berg
What you'll learn
- Computer Hardware & Networking Introduction
- Understanding Computers Architecture
- Understanding Motherboard Technologies
- Understanding Processor Technologies
- Understanding Memory Technologies
- Understanding Storage Technologies
- Understanding Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Understanding BIOS & Power On-Self Test
- Understanding Optical Storage technologies
- Understanding Safe Mode Boot Menu
- Understanding Printer Technologies
- Understanding Scanner Technologies
- Understanding Computer Assembling
- Configuring Bitlocker Encryption in Windows 10
- Understanding BSOD in Windows 10
- Understanding Windows 10 OS Installation
- Understanding Windows 10 Operating System & Features
- Understanding VMware Workstation & Installing O/S
- Understanding Windows Patch Management in End points
- Understanding Disk Management in Windows 10
- Understanding User Account Management
- Understanding Local Security Policies
- Understanding Network Topologies
- Understanding Network Interconnecting Devices
- Understanding of OSI Layers
- Understanding of IP Address Management
- Configuring Windows 10 in Workgroup
- Understanding Antivirus Management
- Candidates should have a basic knowledge about computers & Operating System
- Candidates with any degree
- Home or Individual Computer users