This comprehensive course is specifically designed to provide participants with a thorough understanding of the necessary knowledge and skills required to effectively deploy, configure, and administer VMware vSphere 7.0. By enrolling in this course, learners will have the opportunity to delve into the intricacies of VMware vSphere 7.0 administration through a combination of theoretical learning and hands-on practical exercises. These exercises will allow participants to gain valuable experience in various aspects, including installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting VMware vSphere 7.0 in a production environment with a VMware Virtual Infrastructure.
Throughout the course, participants will be guided by an experienced instructor who will share their expertise and insights, ensuring that learners not only acquire the essential expertise but also the confidence to successfully handle the complexities that come with VMware vSphere management. The course content is carefully curated to cover all the necessary tools and techniques required for effective VMware vSphere 7.0 administration.
The course begins by providing participants with a solid foundation in the fundamental concepts of VMware vSphere 7.0. They will learn about the architecture and components of vSphere, including the vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines. Participants will also explore the various deployment options available and gain an understanding of the requirements for a successful vSphere implementation.
As the course progresses, participants will dive deeper into the configuration and administration of vSphere. They will learn how to create and manage virtual machines, configure networking and storage, and implement advanced features such as vMotion and High Availability. The course also covers topics like resource management, security, and monitoring, ensuring that participants have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of vSphere administration.
To reinforce the theoretical concepts learned, participants will engage in hands-on practical exercises throughout the course. These exercises will simulate real-world scenarios, allowing participants to apply their knowledge and skills in a safe and controlled environment. By troubleshooting common issues and performing administrative tasks, participants will develop the confidence and competence necessary to excel in their roles as VMware vSphere administrators.
Upon completion of this course, participants will emerge equipped with the necessary tools and techniques to navigate the intricacies of VMware vSphere 7.0 administration effectively. They will be well-prepared to tackle real-world challenges and make informed decisions in a production environment. This course is a valuable investment for anyone seeking to enhance their skills and advance their career in the field of VMware vSphere administration.
Who this course is for
Anyone who is interested in learning VMware Administration.
What you'll learn
- Understand the Need of Virtualization.
- Understand Virtualization technologies.
- Understand the types of Virtualization.
- Know the Products of VMware.
- Install and Configure VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 7.0.
- Configure Management Network of ESXi.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines in ESXi.
- Deep Drive on VM files.
- Installing Guest OS in VMs.
- Understand and Install VMware Tools.
- Understand and Manage VM Snapshot.
- Understand, Deploy and Configure vCenter Server Appliance.
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks in ESXi.
- Understanding Storage Concepts.
- Understand ESXi hosts using iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage.
- Create and Manage VMFS and NFS datastores.
- Templates and cloning to deploy new Virtual Machines.
- Customize a new Virtual Machine using customization specification.
- Understand and Manage Virtual Machine Migration.
- Manage vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Resource Management and Monitoring.
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events.
- Understand functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Understand vSphere HA architecture.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere HA cluster.
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches.
This course is for IT Professionals who need to manage the Virtual infrastructure that span storage, network, and compute capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.