This course is your introduction to white hat hacking, or testing methodologies designed to safeguard against security threats on a system. You'll learn to think and act like a malicious hacker, preemptively launching attacks they may perpetuate in order to prevent them. By mastering penetration testing techniques like attacking routers and cracking passwords, you'll not only learn how to identify security vulnerabilities--you'll learn a skill set coveted by many employers.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Build Your Hacking Environment!
- Linux Terminal and CLI
- What is Tor? How Can You Use It to Protect Your Anonymity Online?
- ProxyChains for Using Proxy Servers, Hiding Your IP and Obtaining Access.
- What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and How You Can Stay Anonymous with VPN?
- What is a Macchanger? How Can You Use It to Change Your Mac Address?
- Footprinting with Nmap and External Resources.
- Attacking Wireless Networks. Overview of the Tools.
- Breaking WPA/WPA2 Encryption. WiFi Hacking and WiFi Hacker Training.
- Signal Jamming and Denial of Service.
- SSL Strips.
- And Much More…
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!