Key to the success of your business is having a solid marketing plan that drives your business to new heights. In this course, you will learn how to create the marketing strategies you need to grow your revenues. We will walk you step by step through the process enabling you to create your own strategic marketing plan for your business.
Here are the 4 modules in this course:
Module 1: Marketing Objectives
Marketing objectives are the ultimate To Achieve list for all of your marketing activities. But you must set concrete and measurable goals. This Learning Stream explores the difference between weak and strong objectives, ideas for types of objectives to set, and includes a workshop that will prepare you for drafting marketing objectives for your own business
Module 2: Marketing Programs
How are you going to create demand for your products and services? This two-part Learning Stream examines 11 marketing programs in-depth, including email marketing, SEO, content marketing, and advertising, with examples of how you can apply the right ones to your business.
Module 3: Thought Leadership
Thought leadership can bring your message to customers and afford them a chance to understand and connect with your brand on a deeper level. This Learning Stream presents examples of thought leadership and an in-depth look at how to leverage this form of free content marketing, which includes blogs, reports, speaking gigs, PR, and more, to your advantage. A workshop developed to support your work with the thought leadership prep worksheet completes this Learning Stream.
Module 4: Strategic Marketing Action Plan
"If you build it, they will come" may be a great movie line, but it doesn't apply to finding customers for a new business. Instead, you need to create demand for your product or service using a mix of marketing and sales techniques. This learning stream delves deep into acquisition strategy by outlining the building blocks of a successful marketing and sales program, from social media to net promoter scores.
I recommend that you download this handy course guide to aid your journey through the course as well as great reference materials for the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
- How will your marketing programs impact your marketing budget and bottom line
- Identify how to measure the success of each and every one of your marketing programs
- Considerations for how your marketing programs fit with your other business strategies
- Establish your credibility vis-a-vis thought leadership
- Discover inexpensive—and free—ways to do thought leadership
- How can I measure success of marketing initiatives?
No course requirements.