Paper has long been a persistent source of chaos for many, inundating us from every direction. Dealing with paper is often the most time consuming task, yet it yields the least visible results. If you find yourself swamped by paper, unsure of where to begin, and doubtful of having enough time to tackle it all, then this course is tailor-made for you.
Our aim is to address these three challenges by presenting a proven method for paperless solutions, developed by two seasoned Professional Organizers with over 4 years of industry experience.
- Learn to craft an effective project plan for conquering your paper challenge
- Explore real-life case studies featuring before and after photos
- Master techniques to initiate and successfully complete projects
- Discover industry best practices for achieving optimal results
Benefits of Conquering Paper Clutter
Tackling paper clutter brings numerous benefits. It enhances your confidence in locating and making decisions about your papers. Additionally, it cultivates productive habits that reinforce this new way of life, making it a lifelong investment of your time.
By being open-minded and willing to change your current habits, you can create a positive ripple effect in all aspects of your life, including work, relationships, and overall mental wellbeing.
This course offers more than 1.5 hours of content and is tailored for individuals at any experience level who want to effectively manage their paper clutter. Throughout this course, you will gain insight into the optimal practices for initiating your paper organization project. Real-life case studies will illustrate these best practices across different scenarios, such as managing receipts, establishing a monthly maintenance system, and organizing a home office.
Upon completion of this course, you will have acquired valuable skills to take charge of your paper clutter and explore strategies for transitioning to a paperless approach.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to have control over their paper.
- Anyone who is trying to transition into going Paperless.
- People who are interested in reducing stress by letting go of piles of paper.
- Simple and easy ideas to follow to get organized ~ M Keefer
- I have worked with several organizers previously but have not been able to maintain a clutter-free home. The delivery method is very simple from both Samantha and Emilio. I feel as if they were in my home working with me. I like how they break things down and offer helpful tips on how to establish a system for various situations (home office, personal finance, etc). I am encouraged to follow their system to declutter my home ~ Louise H
- Really liked your style of making the system you choose fit you. Had a lot of information, more than I expected. Very generous ~ Dhiresha M
- WOW, the first course that I completed without stopping. Like reading a good book that you can’t put down. The course gets right to the point why there is clutter. Example of the cost of clutter is terrific. It's correct about buying stuff because you cannot find what you are looking for. I never thought about why keep something if it does not have a place. Excellent course and looking forward to doing the other KW Professional courses. Emilio Jose Garcia and Samantha Kristoferson keep up the excellent work ~ Doug S
- Love the concepts it really helped me a lot! Especially when I have to reconcile trips for work ~ Esther
- The demeanor of the instructors is unhurried, re-assuring, pleasant, willing to help ~ A Ramirez
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will have built a plan to get started on Decluttering your paper.
- You will have the ability to use a tested system to design a paper system that works for you.
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to take control of the paper in your life.
- You will be able to make faster decisions regarding what papers to keep and what papers to let go of.
- You are ready to develop a system that keeps you in control of your paper.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.