In today's fast-paced world, neglecting your own Self Care can lead to feelings of stress, depression, anxiety, and hopelessness. If you're seeking an alternative to traditional therapy, our transformative course is designed to address these challenges, providing guidance on understanding Self Care and practical strategies to create your personalized Self Care Plan.
Meet Your Guides
Join Emilio and Samantha, accomplished Professional Organizers, as they impart their expertise from the tranquil setting of Tobermory, Ontario, Canada—a location that inspires and invigorates.
Throughout this course, you will delve into:
Defining Self Care
Experience on-site learning in the captivating surroundings of Tobermory, Ontario, as you develop a comprehensive understanding of Self Care.
Crafting Your Plan
Learn how to tailor a personalized Self Care Plan that suits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Mindfulness and Self Care
Acquire mindfulness techniques to recognize and embrace the importance of Self Care and Mindfulness in your daily life.
The Power of Self Care
Understanding Self Care brings forth numerous benefits. By becoming more attuned to your own wellbeing, you empower yourself to take charge of your mental health, cultivate positive habits, and make a lifelong investment in your overall wellness.
By embracing a more open-minded approach and implementing positive changes, you'll experience a ripple effect that enhances various aspects of your life, including your professional endeavors, relationships, and overall mental wellbeing.
This comprehensive course comprises 15 lessons, tailored for individuals of all experience levels who seek to deepen their understanding of Self Care. Throughout the course, you will not only learn to identify and acknowledge the need for Self Care but also gain practical coping strategies to manage feelings of stress, depression and anxiety.
Upon completion, you will possess invaluable skills that will bolster your confidence in leading a wholesome and healthy lifestyle.
Gain access to valuable resources that support continuous learning and enable you to maximize the long-term benefits of Self Care.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage & treat their mental health.
- Anyone who wants to develop a Self Care plan.
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety.
- This course was the right course for me. Over 40 years ago I was single and carefree, I had to take care of only me. I was a loner, I worked, went to church and back home. I met my husband to be at a grocery store where I worked, he was a customer. A few years later we married, have four lovely adult children and 5 grandchildren. The house is empty now and I am back where I started, but retired. I am not one for entertaining, just a home body. I chose this course for safe care. I love helping others, and taking a load off them. I need to also take care of me, and enjoy life. I know what I need to do, I just needed the tools to use to make my transition a lot easier. I pray my husband joins in. It takes two to tango. Thank you so much for this course ~ C Watkins
- It helped put into perspective how my emotional state is ruminating and stopping me from climbing out of a dark hole. I am trying to care for others who are making demands on me at the moment because of their own personal issues and forgetting about myself, I now recognise I need to adopt a self care approach before I can help others ~ J Bonehill
- Great course! Easy to follow and very helpful with actionable steps to take after obtaining the knowledge. The last video in the extra content section is excellent also ~ Scott B
- Very sincere and honest. Down to earth couple. No big egos here. A pleasure doing this course ~ M Greenberg
- I really needed self care in my life to avoid burnout which lead me to negative habits but thankfully this course showed me an alternative way which is far more healthier and effective in dealing with my problems ~ S Arkal
- The instructors are easy to listen to and are genuine ~ J DeCoste
- Very helpful and a good reminder to keep using these strategies and tools for every major (or minor) goal or task. So much insight gained taking this course. The mind mapping is my favorite and also the recipe for an extraordinary life was very helpful as well. I am already implementing them into my life for my 2020 goals, one being starting my own business. Thank you so much. Continued success and blessings to you both ~ K Butterfly Smith
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will have your own Self Care List.
- You will have a greater understanding of what Self Care is and how to apply it.
- You will feel empowered to monitor and treat your own personal health.
- You will become more aware of recognizing when Self Care is needed.
- You are ready to create a plan for looking after your mental & physical health.
- You would like to learn more about what Self Care is.
- No additional resources are required.