Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in today's workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This White Belt course will introduce you to the world of Lean Six Sigma.
In this course we will cover:
- Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
- Quality Toolkit. We explore the key tools on offer to ensure quality and operational excellence.
- Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
- Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
- The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
- Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to start the important work of instilling quality and operational excellence within your organisation / clients. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in today's market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Who this course is for
- Business Leaders
- Business Improvement Consultants
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Operational Leaders
- Business Professionals
- I wasn’t expecting this course to be this good, every topic explained with ease and complete information was provided. Totally satisfied and happy that I signed up for this course. Will definitely recommend to anyone who wants enter the lean world ~ S Dupargude
- he course was really informative on educating the bases of white belt six sigma. It gives the idea of what is expected of green belt ~ Irving S
- Fantastic approach. Really detailed and to the point. Definitely the best White Belt course my organisation has come across ~ Nevena T
- Great overview and explanations as to why each aspect is important and what it can be used for. Definitely prepared me for an upcoming yellow belt course through work where I was rather lost otherwise ~ J Taddeo
- Really good course, great delivery, very clear and concise. Thank you. :) ~ Luisa P
- I reached out to the instructor directly on LinkedIn for this one to say thanks. Really informative and well constructed! ~ Devon H
- I like the approach - detailed but in a well presented way ~ Margaret W
- Great course. Best one on here ~ M Collins
What you'll learn
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- White Belt
- Voice of the customer
- Analytical thinking
No course requirements.