Exams are a difficult time. Studying can be tedious and frustrating, but you have to put in the hours in to get the marks.
There are no quick fixes, but you can get a better grade with a good revision strategy.
This course presents the revision strategy I used to get the second highest mark in the finals of my accountancy qualifications and 10 A’s out of 11 exams through three years of accountancy study.
The revision strategy is not complicated, and you still have to do the work – it’s not a magic solution – but it guides you through each phase of revision, and the exam itself, to help you get the best possible marks.
I firmly believe that this revision strategy will get you a better mark than you would have without it.
Thank you for your interest in this course. I hope this course will help you prepare for your exams.
Who this course is for
- Students facing exams
- University students
- People preparing for professional exams
What you'll learn
- How to structure your days and weeks during the revision period
- How to plan your revision
- An effective way to learn your material
- The importance of giving your mind a break – every day
- The importance of exam practice
- How to allocate the exam time over the questions
- How exam marks work
- Go for the marks, not for perfection
- What to do (and what not to do) on the day of the exam
- Tips for the exam
- A simple technique to reduce stress and boost learning
There are no pre-course requirements.