I am happy to see you here. Congratulations on taking the first steps of starting Pilates.
I designed this course to bring you a full-body Pilates experience. In this course we will combine classical pilates exercises with small types of equipment:
- Magic Circle
- Resistance Band
- Mini Ball
- Fit Ball
to achieve a higher awareness of body control, balance, and alignment. These being our principles, in every section of this course we focus on toning different parts of our body:
- Legs and hips
- Arms and shoulders
by using different types of equipment correctly and safely.
Now everybody has a busy life and doesn’t take enough care of their bodies that they LIVE in. The pilates method taught in this course is a great investment in your body to age powerfully. Why? Because it helps you to have a stronger core which is a prerequisite to have a healthy life. True core strength comes from strengthening the tiny muscles in and around your spine and working outwards. Pilates helps you to strengthen all your body muscles equally that is essential to keep your body in great and strong shape.
At the end of this course, you can expect to have a more uniformed body from head to toe, and improved posture, reduced back pain, core strength, confidence and a happy you in front of the mirror. Did you know that even professional athletes do Pilates in addition to their regular sports routines? Because Pilates is a whole-body movement and a rehabilitation method. By adding small pieces of equipment to your workout routine, we will reach the dormant muscles that we don't always work in regular sports and we will challenge our bodies to achieve quicker results to get a great body.
Pilates changed my life and I become physically stronger and a confident person! My primary goal is to make you feel good, strong, and confident in your body too. Because you deserve it!
Feel free to check the feedbacks from my existing students. Go ahead and try the free previews if you want to explore this course further and if you think that this course is for you just enroll and start practicing pilates today.
Pilates is for everyone, at any fitness level.
“In 10 sessions you'll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you'll see a difference, and in 30 sessions you'll have a whole new body”
~ Joseph Pilates
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to tone their muscles and get a great shape
- Anyone who already practices Pilates and wants to challange themselves
- Anyone who wants to invest on their physical and mental well-being
- Anyone who travels often and can't attend to regular classes
- This course is not suitable for people who are at any stage of pregnancy.
- This course is not suitable for people who are suffering from osteoporosis
- Excellent course and affordable to everyone ! Strong recommend for those individuals with a busy routine, as you can practice in your spare time, wherever you are. This course is an enhancement from the first one. The workouts have been designed with the addition of some simple auxiliary equipment that takes the Pilates experience to a upper level. I enjoyed a lot all the workouts in special those with the magic circle! Elif is a great instructor, very knowledge and passionate about Pilates, capable to create workouts that inspire people with her personal touch. Thanks for the great work and looking forward to join more courses in future ~ Rogerio A
- I've been following Elif for a while since I bought her first course (BTW she has amazing material at her Instagram!) I am in the early stage of the course, but I love how detailed oriented she is, and her level of knowledge is impressive. I know Elif wouldn't disappoint her millions of students worldwide! The course is easy to follow, the types of equipment she recommends are affordable, and you can find them with no effort online (Amazon, etc...) or any sports department/ store. She anticipates to incorrect positions, makes clear explanations steps by steps and several repetitions. Elif went a step forward with this course! ~ Begoña
- I've been taking Elif's courses on Pilates and I could literally see the difference in my body. This course introduces me to the crops that I've started to easily use. The instructions are clear and she makes everything easy to remember and apply. The classes are very engaging. I took her first course as well and everytime it's a pleasure to learn pilates from the instructor ~ E Kanbur
- Again, Elif found a smart and accessible blend of theory and practice in her 2nd course. I have been doing her first course for quite a while now and this one is a great addition to continue with. As I am travelling very frequently, I enjoy the fact that I can just pick any random workout from this course and can get a nice daily training session which suits my daily routine ~ Pia D
- My secound course from this instructor, i absolutely love the props exercises that are taught in this course! ~ A Aras
- Excellent course! I had been practicing pilates for a while. This course is very good because it shows exercises with different equipments and I can work different parts of my body. Explained clearly and step by step. Highly recommended! ~ B Dundar
- Elif is definitely meets the expectations of being a guiding light for the well being. Lectures are so learner friendly and attentive. Knowledge combined with a warm-hearted smile, this lesson is a catch. Thx Elif :) ~ O Erkut
- It is the second course I take from Elif. I am very satisfied and this course is excellent as she adds small equipments i find it very fun and challenging. I highly recommend! ~ Aurelien M
What you'll learn
- How to use pilates ring, ball and resistance band during Pilates workouts
- Achieve a higher level of awareness of body control, balance and alignment
- Develop balanced and stronger muscle tone
- Achieve quicker results on fat burn and muscle development on targeted parts of the body
- Prior practice of a few Pilates sessions is an advantage
- Comfortable and suitable clothes for Pilates
- Pilates mat
- Pilates ring (magic circle)
- Resistance band
- Mini ball
- Fit Ball