Having the ability to Root Cause an issue as it arises within a team or organisation is a hugely important skill to have. The successful teams of the future are not going to be those who bring in a raft of Consultants every time things start to go wrong within a process or department. No, the successful teams will be those that have the knowledge and skills to fix these issues as and when they arise! By completing this course, you will start to make yourself so valuable to your team or, as a leader, your organisation, the opportunities that arise for you will be endless.
In this course you will:
- Be introduced to the world of Lean Six Sigma - what it is, its purpose and its benefits.
- Understand what Cause & Effect is.
- Understand the key tools that can be utilised to deliver successful Root Cause Analysis.
- Learn how to deploy Cause & Effect tools successfully in a range of projects / organisations.
This course includes LIVE demonstrations of each tool - how to set up, populate and deploy the tool in full. Templates of each tool have also been added to this course, so you don't have to worry about building these out - they are all here for you!
This course will get bigger over time, as more tools will be added going forward.
- Business Leaders
- Business Improvement Consultants
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Operational Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Fantastic tools I have never seen before - great content ~ K Roberts
- Introduced new tools I have not been exposed to before - so great content ~ C Goldberg
- Really great course ~ R Thomas
- Root Cause Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis Tools
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Cause and effect
- Cause and effect tools