To achieve business growth, it is crucial to identify the appropriate sales channels for your enterprise. Although existing market trends and competition may influence the prevalent strategies, my research indicates that exploring novel distribution channels can provide you with a competitive advantage.
In this course, I will introduce you to eight of the most popular sales channels, encompassing both direct and indirect approaches.
E-commerce / Direct to Consumer (D2C)
The e-commerce channel holds immense importance as a selling platform for virtually every business. In this section, we will explore strategies for establishing a strong online presence.
While traditional retail can be a highly effective sales channel, it's crucial to ensure profitability. Retail is not suitable for every business and requires careful consideration.
Direct Sales (Inside and Outside Sales)
Creating a dedicated sales team can greatly benefit B2B and certain B2C businesses. However, it's important to acknowledge the high costs and extensive sales expertise required.
Utilizing distributors can be a successful approach to gain access to specific selling channels. However, it's essential to be cautious of the hidden costs associated with this method.
Resellers can offer a rapid route to reach a large customer base. Nevertheless, it's important to recognize that this convenience comes at a significant cost.
Partnering with other businesses can be highly profitable, but it necessitates careful management by your organization to ensure success.
Manufacturers Rep / Independent Rep
In certain cases, an independent or manufacturer representative may be the only way to access a particular sales channel. Evaluate whether your business requires this approach.
OEM / White Label
If you're seeking rapid revenue generation, leveraging an OEM or White Label selling model might be the ideal solution for your business.
I suggest downloading this convenient course guide, which will assist you throughout the course and serve as a valuable reference for future use.
Who this course is for
- C-Suite Executives
- Sales Professionals
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
What you'll learn
- The advantages and disadvantages direct and indirect channels
- The selling models that will work best for your business
- The keys to success with each of the selling models