This is the perfect place to start for beginner tenor saxophone players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
Learn To Play The Tenor Saxophone Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
- Learn the basics of how music works with fun easy to understand animated videos.
- Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice.
- Gain the confidence to play your tenor saxophone with others.
- Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you.
Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
You will learn everything you need to know about the tenor saxophone, from how to put it together and make your first sound, to how to play the tenor saxophone in a band! This course also focuses on how to express yourself through music by teaching beginner improvisation (soloing). The goal of The Music Coach Tenor Saxophone Program is for you to fully express who you are through the instrument.
Content and Overview
I designed this program to help you begin your musical journey on the tenor saxophone in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working tenor saxophone. There are over 2.5 hours of video lessons and practice videos.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
- 1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique.
- 1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in "real time".
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a "Jam Room" with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds. As an added bonus there are also five music theory made easy animated videos that explain the basic building blocks of music.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the tenor saxophone both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
- This course is designed for complete beginners.
- You don't need any prior experience with the tenor saxophone or music to get started
- Awesome, Thank you for teaching me to play with my son! ~ W Stsoll
- Great course, making it easy to learn ~ M Slee
- It's helping to solidify the basics and music fundamentals ~ D Apara
- I have no musical experience/background and need detailed basic instruction. The videos accomplished this, and did well in anticipating a beginners questions ~ W Wilson
- This course really taught me everything that I needed to know as a beginner learning the tenor saxophone. I would highly recommend it to others... ~ S Pinto
- Thank you Todd, I have learned so much. Every part of the course has been enjoyable for me. I am looking forward to moving on to the next course for tenor sax. Todd you have a very good screen presence and a gentle but encouraging voice and mannerisms. Good fortune to yourself and I look forward to progressing ~ E Skipper
- Play the tenor saxophone in a lead role (melody).
- Play the tenor saxophone in a supportive role (accompaniment).
- Improvise (solo) over a basic form.
This course is NOT for students who already know several scales and songs on the tenor saxophone.