Are you a photographer who has been requested to capture moments at a friend's wedding?
They have seen some of your beautiful images and have asked for your help, but you're worried about meeting their expectations.
You have some experience with weddings and want to boost your confidence, improve rapidly, and develop your unique style. Although you have photographed several weddings, you are eager to discover fresh creative concepts. Alternatively, perhaps you are simply interested in mastering the art of becoming an exceptional wedding photographer.
What You Will Gain
- Learn to capture the heartfelt emotional moments throughout the day.
- Discover techniques for achieving natural-looking posed photos.
- Understand how to create a relaxed atmosphere for the couple and families to capture more genuine expressions.
- Explore a variety of creative ideas that you can easily implement.
This course presents a comprehensive coverage of a wedding day in chronological order, from the bride's preparation at home or in a hotel to the couple's first dance. Benefit from the extensive collection of wedding images showcased in the course, complete with camera settings, while I provide narration and explain the techniques used to capture the photos.
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn a wide array of valuable skills related to wedding photography. Here's a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Mastering the art of capturing stunning images during the bustling getting ready phase.
- Exploring creative and unique photo ideas while the bride prepares for the big day.
- Generating innovative photo concepts as families and family friends arrive at the venue.
- Perfecting the technique of taking beautiful 'Ring' photos before the ceremony commences.
- Discovering the secrets to capturing breathtaking processional and recessional photos.
- Unveiling numerous photo ideas during the ceremony and learning effective planning to seize precious moments.
- Acquiring useful techniques for photographing the couple as they sign the register or marriage license.
- Gathering tips for seizing memorable moments as everyone departs from the ceremony.
- Crafting ideas for photographing the couple with their elegant transportation en route to the reception.
- Mastering the art of capturing joyous confetti throwing moments.
- Receiving invaluable advice for formal individual and group photos.
- Exploring creative concepts for photographing the bride, groom, groomsmen, and bridesmaids.
- Capturing the lively atmosphere of the wedding speeches.
- Gaining insights into photographing the couple's first dance and more.
To fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that you meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a DSLR or 'Mirrorless' camera.
- A reasonable understanding of your camera's functionality.
- A friendly and sociable demeanor, enjoying interactions with new people.
- Prior attendance at a wedding or two.
- Enthusiasm, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to practice.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your wedding photography skills - enrol now and embark on this enriching journey!
Who this course is for
- Anyone generally interested in wedding photography.
- Students who want to take more creative wedding photos.
- A DSLR or Mirroless camera and a reasonable undestanding of its use.
- Not for complete beginners.
- Very interesting ideas and it is great opportunity to have a professional outlook for all the necessary and wonderful details of the wedding. Thank you! ~ Edite S
- As in all of his courses Bernie gives loads of great tips, and it is already fun watching this course. Thank you, Bernie, you are a great teacher ~ Oliver A
- I like how he goes into planning different type of shots and why instead of just showing photos. Also he wasn't too technical. Focused on acheiving great photos ~ Mohindra R
- I like his relaxed delivery, numerous examples, sharing camera settings and most importantly of all, his thought process on what he was trying to achieve. I also like his honesty in the fact you will not always achieve a 100% hit on your shots but not to let it faze you. Well recommended ~ William B
- Having already shot a few weddings I can see Bernie is talking from real life experience. He has a knack of putting the fun into photography and ensuring that there is enough detail covered and yet realistic in its presentation. For anyone about to start wedding photography this is a must. For those of is who already have a few weddings under our belt this still manages to provide extra tips and hints in making what could be a stressful experience far less stressful ~ R Hughes
- This is the best wedding photographer course. I know what I say as I have enrolled into good few, if you have not been in photography before, this is the one, in addition just another course of Bernie - Become a better photographer part I or even better start from it ~ D Josefovich
- Bernie did it again! I absolutely LOVED this course. His teaching is simple, thorough, entertaining and packed with tons of helpful recommendations. I am doing my first wedding in a couple of weeks and after watching this, I feel very confident that I will do just fine at the wedding. ALL of his courses are wonderful! I can hardly wait for the next one! HE IS A FANTASTIC TEACHER!!! Gotta love his cute sense of humor too! :) ~ S McCarley
- This course was exceptional, and provided just what I was looking for. I wasn’t interested in the business of wedding photography, but just the creative and technical aspects of getting memorable photos. The ideas and cheat sheets were great. Understanding his focal length and aperture choices was critical to my understanding of the process. I also enjoyed the instructor so much that I will have to take some of his other courses just for fun. I can’t thank him enough for sharing his experience. Brilliant! ~ Royce S
- Course is very nice. Gives plenty of examples and explanations about technique and lighting. Teacher is a nice guy with good humour. The course helped me to have a better overview of the different shots at different stages of a wedding ~ R Bouvier
- This is an outstanding course that is a list of the best wedding shots and how to get them. Wonderful examples of wedding pictures are included. The material is definitely not for the beginner but a beginner could get a good start with Bernie’s ideas. Even a couple anticipating a wedding could get great ideas on what shots they would like to have in their own service. Bernie Raffe has produced another gem that is both informative and entertaining ~ D Bowman
- Bernie's lighthearted delivery, knowledge and detailed explanations of why are very interesting and informative. His knowledge of the photo industry and experience gained over his career are evident, also his willingness to share photographic secrets is well worth the price paid ~ B Birtwistle
What you'll learn
- Understand the structure of a wedding day.
- Start to develop confidence to tackle wedding photography.
- Capture natural looking posed and staged photos.
- Capture some of the authentic wedding moments.
- Take more creative photos during the wedding day.
- This course does not cover post processing of images.
- This course does not cover the business side of wedding photography.