Would you like to learn White Hat Hacking and learn how to set up a lab, learn Kali Linux and conduct your own penetration testing because this will help you level up your cyber security and ethical hacking career?
Learn White Hat Hacking in 2019 with us from beginner to setting up your own ethical hacking lab, basic Kali Linux commands, passive recon, footprining, web penetration testing.
What is White Hat Hacking?
White Hat Hacking is the use of testing methodologies like penetration testing by computer security experts, also called ethical computer hackers, to verify the security of information systems.
This course is perfect for you if you want to set up a lab and learn penetration testing to begin your white hat hacking career.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking! What is it?
- Setting Up the Lab Environment
- Kali Linux Basics
- Network Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing - Pre Connection Attacks
- Network Penetration Testing - Gaining Access To Networks
- Network Penetration - Post Connection Attacks
- Network Penetration - Detection & Security
- Gaining Access to Computers - Server Side Attacks
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!