This course is designed to equip you with fundamental skills in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2. It provides a practical, hands-on approach for gaining proficiency in administering and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 for day-to-day operations.
Hands-On Learning Experience
- Gain practical experience in installing, maintaining, and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Structured with concise tutorial videos and hands-on labs for effective learning.
- Learn through short video tutorials followed by hands-on lab exercises.
- Get proficient in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and other essential roles commonly utilized in a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain.
- Engage in hands-on labs involving the configuration of three virtual machines to join a Windows Server 2012 R2 network.
- Create a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain environment and install/configure various server roles.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the skills to successfully install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 and its key components.
Reasons to Consider Taking this Course
Here are some compelling reasons to consider enrolling in this course:
Gain practical experience through lab practice.
Learn the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Prepare effectively for the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam 70-410.
Acquire the skills to install various Windows operating systems and master Windows Server 2012 R2 networking.
Obtain the sought-after Microsoft Server 2012 Certification to broaden your career prospects and increase your earning potential.
Many job opportunities either prefer or require candidates with Microsoft Server 2012 Certification.
Enjoy lifetime access to the course content upon purchase.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to invest in your career and take it to the next level by enrolling in the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification 70-410 Exam preparation course. Your future self will thank you for making this investment in yourself!
Who this course is for
- Those who want to advance their career as a Windows Server 2012 Administrator
- Those wanting to learn Server 2012 r2 using hands-on learning
- Sagar Joshi says, “Very loud and clear instructions. Easy to follow. I recommend this course”.
- Mark Miller says, “The course is starting great. Professor K is easy to follow and is very detailed. I look forward to the rest of the course”.
- Tejas Powar says, “The course is taught in a very clear and concise manner. His way of teaching allowed me to learn a lot. I definitely recommend anyone to buy his courses”.
What you'll learn
- Solid hands-on practical experience with installation, configuration, and maintaining Windows Server 2012 R2
- This course is a complete step by step guide for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 administration
- Complete install of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2012 R2 Core, and Windows 10 Professional or better
- You will learn Windows Server 2012 R2 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
- 1-3 years of experience working with Microsoft and/or Cisco Networks.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, networking principles, IP Addressing, and DNS.
- A host machine with a preferred operating system of Windows 7 or 10 with more than 4 GB RAM to work on Lab Practices.
- A computer or laptop or android mobile with an internet connection to watch the course
- A notebook and pen are recommended to take notes during the entire course.
- Prepping for the CCNA, an MCP, or CompTIA A+ or Net+ exam will help