I am a professional watercolor artist with more than 10 years of experience and a full-time traveler.
I've been living in South-East Asia as my home base and traveling across the world since 2014. It is my passion and a great source of inspiration for my art! Adventures, people, and places I've experienced became my story in watercolor.
- Exhibited in Vietnam.
- A finalist and special award winner of the international watercolor competition "Step by Step".
- A co-founder of an online academy of watercolor - Learn Watercolors. 100+ online lessons and new courses every month.
While living abroad I have been hosting art events across Asia and weekly watercolor workshops in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Teaching face to face and privately gave me lots of insight on what and how to explain to beginners so that they succeed in watercolor. And that's what I'd love to share with you too!
What I can teach you
- Watercolor basics: the foundations of this medium, main features, and qualities
- Most important watercolor technique: from wet on wet to glazing and more
- Special tricks and secrets of creating realistic watercolor art
- Color theory - you will be painting with knowledge up your sleeve, not just based on intuition
- Use of multiple techniques in one art piece and more!