Are you ready to learn about the world of Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising? Are you ready to learn about the hundreds of companies outside of Google and Facebook which control ads you see on your computer, phones, and tablets? Are you ready to understand the terms, pricing models, ad units, and everything else you need to succeed in the digital advertising space? Then you’re at the right place!
I have 10+ years experience in the digital marketing industry, ranging from small businesses in upstate NY, to major advertisers, out of NYC based ad agencies, and on the mobile and tech side of the business, splitting my time between New York and Silicon Valley. The advertisers I work with are both national and international brands ranging from entertainment, fashion, liquor, government agencies and more.
To successfully create and manage digital advertising campaigns on that scale you need to understand not just the basic advertising principles you learn in school, but fully understand the ever changing digital advertising ecosystem.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get a job in advertising and marketing, run a successful campaign, grow your current business or find new ways to increase your personal value at your current job.
This course is designed as an introduction to the world of digital and online advertising. In it we'll cover all the different types of digital ad unit, advertising partners, process, buying and more. It is perfect for anyone who is interested in advertising their business online, looking for a job in digital media planning, wondering how major brands decide to place an ad online, a student focusing on marketing and advertising, or those who are generally interested in how the ads you see online are created and served to you.
Intro: What is digital advertising and marketing?
- Display/Banner Ads
- Video Ads & Pre-Roll
- Social Media
- Rich Media & Takeovers
- The IAB, and more
The Digital Ecosystem: What are the different types of digital advertising vendors?
Publishers, exchange, network, DSP, etc
Buying the Ads: What are the different types of buying models and the advantages of each?
CPM, CPC, GRPs, etc
Ad Targeting: How does targeting work and how is the data collected? Why does one person get an ad and not another?
- Cookie data
- Registration Data
- IP address
Ad Serving: How is the ad actually served to a user? (Ad servers, their purpose and how they function)
Reporting: What do advertisers look for and what do they measure? (Setting KPIs and pulling/formatting reports)
The skills you will learn in this course can be applied in any country and to any company. The digital advertising space is a global industry and professionals in the space need to have a global mindset to succeed.
Cost and engagement rates may vary from country to country, but the basic skills and underlying trends carry across all regions, so no matter where you’re from or where you work, this course can help you.
This Course Also Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Access
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Don't Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads and sales.
Go ahead and hit the "take this course" button to start growing a business online today!
- Great for anyone working in advertising/sales, digital or otherwise, who wants an update on the digital space
- Students, those looking for a job in digital advertising, business owners, anyone looking to monetize their website, or anyone interested in the process behind ads they see everyday
- Traditional media professionals with decades of experience in broadcast media, television advertising, radio advertising, and print looking to get up to speed on digital advertising
- ★★★★★ “The real-world examples almost makes it self-explanatory. Professionally done and author speaks with authority - i.e. he knows what he's talking about and it shows.” ~ AJ Du Toit
- ★★★★★ “Thought this was an excellent introduction course. Working in the industry without a huge amount of experience in this area, it was a great way to familiarize myself with topics in ongoing conversations internally and externally. Will be taking 201 to further my understanding.” ~ Jocleyn Armour
- ★★★★★ “It is advertised as a 101 course and it did exactly that and very well, touching on the building blocks of Digital Advertising and Marketing. Good job Ben.” ~ Jean C
- ★★★★★ “Yes, this is a very good initiative to educate the employees with supporting acknowledges to improve their skills more effectively.” - Seshantu Chatterjee★★★★★ “Thanks so much for the insightful course. The course gave me an in-depth information for a beginner like me and still I could understand it. I love the way the facilitator explained everything, and lastly thank you for the recommendation reads. Now I'm ready to move to 201.” ~ Motsidisi Maureen Ried
- ★★★★★ “Very informative, to the point and covered all the foundations of digital advertising.” ~ Robert Janes
- Full understanding of Digital Marketing foundations
- A complete understanding of the different types of digital ads, how they're bought, how much they costs, how they're targeting and how to go about creating your own digital advertising campaign.
- The ability to think strategically about where and how to place ads
- What we mean by marketing vs. advertising
- An understanding of the complex way digital advertising companies work together
- Understand social media advertising, facebook advertising, twitter advertising, and how it fits into a larger digital advertising campaign
- Learn from an industry expert
- Analyze trends and news
- Find out where to get more information about the advertising space
- Learn how companies like Nike, Coca-Cola, Ford, and more plan and buy their digital advertising
- Join students in over 120 countries
- Understand what social media advertising is and means
- Understand how digital advertising is different from traditional media
- Be able to clearly and confidently present ideas to clients and co-workers
- Learn about an industry on track to be worth over $330B a year by 2021
- Have some interest in the digital advertising industry
- Come to the course ready to learn
- Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C)