Proficiency in telephone communication is crucial for achieving business triumphs. The utilization of phones and smartphones facilitates a variety of professional interactions, including conference calls, updates to clients, and virtual meetings via platforms like Skype and Zoom, as well as job interviews. Despite the inundation of emails and social media communications in the digital age, the unique influence of a live human voice endures.
Is your team harnessing the full potential of telephone communication to achieve business excellence? Are there Baby Boomers in your organization who hesitate to use Skype or Face Time and are not prompt in texting clients, who might be Millennials? Conversely, do you have Millennials who overlook the expectation of Baby Boomers for direct phone conversations and a quick response to voicemails?
This course is designed for any team member who engages in telephone communication and for those eager to enhance their interaction and business success with a diverse range of people including customers, clients, prospects, colleagues, investors, and superiors.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Engage in effective telephone communication with clients, customers, colleagues, and superiors.
- Steer clear of common telephone mistakes that can be perceived as discourteous or unprofessional.
- Navigate business conference calls with confidence.
- Project professionalism on Skype, Zoom and Face Time calls.
- Master the use of the telephone across various business scenarios.
Please be aware:
This course focuses on telephone communication skills and is led by an actual person who will be speaking and demonstrating these skills live. If your preference is for a course filled with animations, slides, special effects, polished edits, and synthesized voices, this course may not align with your expectations.
Who this course is for
- Workers looking to build their soft skills
- Younger executives who want to communicate with everyone in their business life, including older colleagues
- Older executives who want to communicate with everyone in business, including young people
- Definitely positive experience, the course was well structured and perfectly suited to my realities / work needs. Thanks again to TJ ~ Francesco C
- So far, I love taking the entire course and it will be a very good on my daily activities not only on my career but for future use as well ~ E Baldovino
- I liked the simple method, the 5 messages during a speech, recording oneself either by video or testing your spiel with friends who can give you a proper critique. How to give negative feedback, give lots of positive and then give the one negative with ideas on how to improve for the person you are speaking to. These are all great plans and ideas to help oneself be a great communicator ~ Jenny L
- The course is helpful as it addresses intricate details of using the phone in a formal environment, which I was not paying too much attention to before ~ P Sello
- I felt the course has very useful tips for telephone use which includes things we never take seriously. Definitely, helpful! and would certainly recommend this course ~ Smithy G
- This course is the best there is regarding Communication Skills for our Career, i believe it's gonna help me a lot, great work T.J, thanks for the course.. ~ Murali D
- I find this course to be awesome. I have been looking forward to find something that will help to improve my telephonic communication, I feel I came to the right place ~ Malavika S
- This is an awesome course. I have learned allot! I did not realize there is such a lot of things that you have to look out for when on the phone. Thank you for all the information ~ Rochelle P
What you'll learn
- Dramatically increase the effectiveness of your conference calls
- Conduct every call with a purpose and outcome
- Discover the secrets to getting what you want out of your conference calls
You need a phone and voicemail.