The ability to persuade is an invaluable asset for business executives, managers, and leaders. Strong persuasion skills pave the way for achieving goals, while lacking such skills hinders progress, leading to stagnant careers and businesses.
This course offers practical and systematic approaches that individuals in any workplace can employ to effectively persuade colleagues, superiors, customers, clients, and potential prospects.
Once you have mastered the art of persuasion in business communication, you will have the power to gain support for your plan, attract customers, validate your ideas, secure business partnerships, and gain approval for your budget.
With over three decades of experience, TJ Walker has been imparting his expertise on executive persuasion to professionals worldwide. Now, he is ready to serve as your personal mentor, helping you enhance your persuasive abilities in the workplace.
"I am convinced I can make you more persuasive in every single talk, briefing, sales pitch, speech or presentation you give in the workplace. My methods are guaranteed to make you more influential. You will have the power to persuade after completing this course." ~ TJ Walker
After completing this online persuasion course, students will gain the ability to:
- Deliver persuasive talks, briefings, speeches, and presentations
- Enhance verbal communication, nonverbal communication, and written communication
- Influence colleagues, bosses, prospects, and clients
- Motivate teams to take necessary actions
- Encourage individuals to adopt new behaviors in the workplace
- Attract and sign more customers and clients
Moreover, enhancing persuasion skills through this course will also improve public speaking skills, presentation skills, communication skills, and storytelling skills.
Kindly take note of the following:
This course focuses on persuasion and is led by a live instructor who will actively showcase persuasive communication techniques. If you are seeking a course that heavily relies on animation, slides, special effects, polished edits, and computer-generated voices, then this course may not align with your preferences.
Who this course is for
- Junior Executives
- Leaders, Managers
- Aspiring Leaders
- Anyone who wants to become Persuasive
- Great Course that provides a lot of useful information that can be put to use immediately ~ Richard Fimbel
- I've beeen able to learn that consistency is key and you don't have to successfully persuade everyone but the overall process of persuasion is a great learning process. I also learnt that you become better by looking for more opportunities to give presentations, pitches and much more ~ Feyisekemi Akinwale
What you'll learn
- Give persuasive talks, briefings, speeches and presentations
- Influence colleagues, bosses, prospects and clients
- Get teams to take actions
- Move people to new behaviors in the workplace
- Sign more customers and clients
Willingness to practice persuasive presentations.