The digital realm is currently witnessing a surge in video content. Are you yet to jump on the bandwagon? Unsure of how to begin? The process of creating videos can often be time-consuming, challenging, complex, and costly. However, it doesn't have to be that way.
Creating simple talking head videos can make the process of video production much easier. This course is designed to guide you through the most straightforward methods to engage with your audience—whether they're customers, clients, leads, or peers—using the most impactful approach: talking head videos.
If your goal is to craft a high music video production that will achieve viral fame, amass millions of views, and elevate your status beyond that of a pop icon like Justin Bieber, then this course may not align with your aspirations.
Please be aware that this course is not a catch-all for those seeking a comprehensive education in video production. It focuses on a unique segment of video communication, specifically the strategy behind simple talking head videos. It does not delve into the technicalities of video production such as animated video production, social media video production, camera work, lighting, or editing software.
TJ Walker is a trailblazer in leveraging straightforward, talking head videos for business promotion. With a portfolio exceeding 10,000 online videos and courses, TJ has also provided coaching to executives from across six continents on the art of video communication. As the author of "Media Training A to Z" and "Media Training Success," his expertise is well-established.
In this course, TJ will demonstrate how to produce talking head videos for numerous purposes, including:
- Client Proposals
- Client Testimonials
- Skype Calls
- Facebook Live Sessions
- YouTube Content
- Virtual Keynote Speeches
- Online Training Modules
- Thought Leadership Pieces
- Video Newsletters
What will participants gain from this video production course?
- Develop an overarching video production strategy to benefit all facets of a business
- Straightforward corporate video production for various business needs
- Enhance communication with clients, customers, and prospects
- Boost your online presence and engagement
- Foster connections with a global audience
Please take note:
This course is an interactive communication workshop led by an experienced instructor who will demonstrate and teach video communication skills. If you are in search of a course packed with animations, slideshows, extravagant effects, polished edits, and computer-generated voices, this is not the course for you.
Who this course is for
- Business people
- This course really completely evaporated all my fears about talking on camera and this will go a long way to help my business. Tj is a legend ~ Adebayo R
- You The Best Instructor, I wanna Thank You So Much for this Information and You The Best. You gave me the power to share what I know to help others without fear of failure to have mistakes. Thank You ~ B Ismael
- I liked TJ's course so much that I enrolled in 2 other courses of his on Presentation & Public Speaking. I have been in many situations through out my career where I had to speak from small to large groups. I wish I had had this course to show me some of the "tricks of the trade" and alert me to those things I really didn't have to be worried about before, or after, my presentations. This course is a great start to creating great videos because anyone can have the equipment, but if you don't have the confidence and presence, you won't stand out in the crowd which might defeat your entire purpose of making the video in the first place ~ K Foster
- I feel you are very encouraging. I do feel like I can do a video. I’m a person who doesn’t even like to have my picture taken. So you said a world of ideas I hadn’t even thought of. I want to start doing FB videos, but I do realize they are live. And I have never done video, even videoing someone else. I just need to also learn how to use the FB or U-Tube format, so I can set up a place to start from. When I figure out how to do a video, then put on U-Tube, I would love to send it to you for feedback. Thank you for this course. I enjoyed very much ~ C Dohm
- Good course! TJ did a great job of explaining the use of video in your business as well as how to manage your mindset and body language while in front of the camera. The bite-sized lessons were perfect ~ L Dimery-Love
- Thanks, TJ, I learned how to use talking head videos in business easily and saving time and money both for me and clients. It definitely inspired me to complement my video explainer blog using talking head videos for introductions, demonstrations, and Q&A. Thank you again for this inspiring course and for providing these valuable resources and tools. Now it's time to get started ~ Josef D
- This class accomplished what I needed it to, getting comfortable in front of the camera without over thinking it. I made a video, uploaded it, and that's a big win! ~ Jennifer W
- I was looking for a nuts and bolts course to help me create videos for my practice. This course was perfect for me. It was concise, easy to watch and was not filled with hours of fluff. TJ is a great instructor ~ Dr Sean M
What you'll learn
- Develop a comprehensive video production strategy for all aspects of a business
- Create simple talking head videos for all aspects of business
- Have a more vibrant online presence
A willingness to speak and record on video.